Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cupcake spawn campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ClickClickDoh View Post
    So wait.. the complaint is that a guild employed an effective strategy during CSGB that limited the capabilities of the competition and gave them a decisive advantage and eventually victory?

Uh.. Isn't that the point?

I mean, CSGB is a voluntary event. If your guild isn't tough enough to participate effectively, don't. It's like complaining about getting crushed in Class Wars.

The above coming from someone who probably exploits the event as well.
    Hey there Mr. Potato, allow me to give you a clue: If that was the point, then there wouldn't be a "matching system" based on guild membership numbers AND battle ratings. It would just be random. The reason why they are able to do that has absolutely nothing to do with being "tough enough" for the event. It's because a number of idiots exploit the current CSGB matching system, so there ends up being a much weaker guild matched up against a ridiculously stronger guild. Seriously, they're like a bunch of spoiled brats that can't handle losing or must always receive the best reward, so they have to cheat the system. Then they have the nerve to come here and say our guilds just aren't strong enough or we're sore losers. I think you're just afraid that they will fix it and then you'll have to actually use some strategy and won't receive "the best rewards" every single time.

I have nothing against losing, but when 90% of my time during the event is spent in the respawn camp because a guild full of level 75+ colostomy bags exploited(i.e. cheated) the matching system so they can fight other guilds that have less than half of their actual combined battle rating, I think this is something that SHOULD be complained about repeatedly until it gets fixed. Then ALL GUILDS will be able to actually enjoy the event instead of just these exploiters who seem scared of being more evenly matched. Scumbaggery never prospers and will eventually leave you covered in filth.

Comment

Originally posted by Xander. View Post
      I can understand this is very frustrating,and it's not fun for the loosing side.
      The main point is that,guilds want to win,and even more,they want to win fast for rewards.
      Those guilds find a tactic to do so,and they apply it.Such a tactic can be spawn camping.

Even if they don't do it intentional:If some strong players are fighting against lower ones,they win and they go look for new ones.They find others and repeat,and with each battle,they inevitably get closer to the enemy graveyard,to the point where there are no more opponents to fight,and they just wait for new ones to revive.

In a PvP environment,where the whole guild gets the rewards,of course the members won't step back saying : "go ahead guys,get past us,no problem,you can take that tower also if you want"

It is not very nice to spawn camp,but it's just an outcome of x-GB.
      It's not nice to kill someone,but it's an outcome of wars

So someone burying 50% of their foot up someone else's behind is not nice, but it's just an outcome of them not being nice, right?
      It's not nice to exploit, but when someone doesn't want to lose its just an outcome of them wanting to win, right?

See what I'm saying? By your line of reasoning, it makes it ok, as if it were either suppose to be part of the game or the players doing the exploiting are innocent victims themselves. Two wrongs don't make a right. Or it could be said R2 wrongs never make anything right.

Cheating is cheating no matter how you want to dress it up and would be no different than me repeatedly using an exploit to kill another player's character in Arena or Battleground that has a 200k+ BR above my noob character with a 50k BR and no sylph. The fact of the matter is players are exploiting this event and it needs to be fixed. Coming here and trying to explain it away as being a part of the game is just stupid and the type of response I would expect more from a lazy game designer and the cry babies that want everything to be easy(go buy some ant farms and a magnifying glass: you'll be able to do Vulcan's Judgment on every single ant and kill them easily with no strategy).

Comment

Spawn camping is completely legal... But it is a jerkish move. I can see it being effective in CSGB.. But BG is another story.

Comment

You can complain all you want. If there were no time bonuses on gb's or the cross server gb's then it wouldn't be an issue. Cupcake implies a pushover so I assume it refers to your guild as in "cupcake guild got spawn camped". There was no manipulation of guild rankings. We lost our first cross server battle by 7 pts. It was a very close match. If you want to blame someone for the matching it would have to be the devs. There was no cheating on our part. The post in general shows you are a sore loser as you were clearly outmatched by no other reason than we are probably an older guild. It is a war game, its not farmville. If we get a bonus for it being over quicker, tough luck to you as we played by the rules. The insults in current during the battle did not help your cause. Grow up or pick a game that is better suited to your feelings.

MickeyDeath
          CK Knights

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post
            [COLOR="#8B4513"]The above coming from someone who probably exploits the event as well.
            Uh, no. Our guild didn't think it was strong enough to compete, so we chose not to enter. Try again next time though.

Comment

Uh, no. Our guild didn't think it was strong enough to compete, so we chose not to enter. Try again next time though.

Besides being a troll, what's your purpose for even commenting in this thread then if you don't ever participate in the event? That's like a player with no characters above level 49 trying to post some nonsense about the Sylph Atoll events not being difficult or easy enough. So maybe you should go through the event first(when your guild "thinks" it is strong enough) and then try commenting again next time.

Comment

all these trolz
                they rune game for peepol
                i just want win in batlegunds
                but i cant becos these trolz rune game for my teem
                they sit at spawn and kil kil kil
                i cant kil them becos thay r hevy cashiers
                make me angry and i loos batlegunds, i deserve respekt, gg
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Perhaps the solution is to not announce when the guild ratings check will take place. Make it random times during registration but not the exact time. Registration is three days if I remember rightly, so sometime within that time period, your guilds battle rating will be recorded for your entry. And for those guilds seeking to bypass the random by waiting until the last minute to register, your guild's battle rating is recorded every day so the highest reading out of the three day registration period would be the entry battle rating. Probably the best time to get a fairly honest rating would be during Friday Night Guild Battle.

Just an idea...

Comment

Then your guild's losing out on a lot of nice rewards. You don't need to be strong enough to compete, just compete. It's the same with Class Wars. Even if you're not strong enough to win it, just competing will get decent rewards.

Comment

I'm not really sure what to tell you or your guild. There's a winner and loser in each guild battle and the faster you win the more rewards you and your guild gets.

There was no cheating going on in any way and the reason our guilds were matched was due to the fact we both lost close first round battles and our scores were very close.

Other than letting your guild get more rewards at the expense of our own, I'm not sure what you wanted us to do. I will say the constant name calling and whining during the battle didn't help your cause.

CK-Knights
                      Bevo

Comment

Originally posted by R267775513 View Post
                        I'm not really sure what to tell you or your guild. There's a winner and loser in each guild battle and the faster you win the more rewards you and your guild gets.

There was no cheating going on in any way and the reason our guilds were matched was due to the fact we both lost close first round battles and our scores were very close.

Other than letting your guild get more rewards at the expense of our own, I'm not sure what you wanted us to do. I will say the constant name calling and whining during the battle didn't help your cause.

CK-Knights
                        Bevo

no sir
                        it is trolz liek u that rune game for peepol liek me
                        i not a heavy cashier, so i cant complete agenst u and yor trolz gild
                        sorry but u r rong, span camping is bad and for noobs who play call of duty black cops 2
                        IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                        Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                        Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

I just want to point out something. If a bunch of guild with strong members in them get naked for the matching, they would end up been matched with other guilds who did the same at one point... And if your guild is really strong, you shouldn't need to do that in first place in my opinion...
                          Lunay - Knighted knight
                          23.25M BR
                          Guild : SHIELD
                          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by Doranos89 View Post
                            I just want to point out something. If a bunch of guild with strong members in them get naked for the matching, they would end up been matched with other guilds who did the same at one point... And if your guild is really strong, you shouldn't need to do that in first place in my opinion...
                            And this just shows how little you know about csgb matching, and obviously the game as a whole.
                            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

the matching system is completely unbalanced? No new news here...been unbalanced long before class wars and cross server guild battles was even introduced. Like the WB, AB, and other events...PvP events is a huge cash opportunity for R2 with alot of players willing to spend the big bucks to become godly OP in the shortest amount of time. Do you REALLY think R2 is going to change that just to balance this game out for non-cashers to actually have a chance?

Keep dreaming buddy...aint going to happen.

Comment

maybe next
                                csgb r2 will change requirements that all guilds can enter no matter of their br so everybody at least can get some rewards for this and maybe smaller guilds will cash and hand money to r2 also

Comment

Working...
                                X