Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cupcake spawn campers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    And this just shows how little you know about csgb matching, and obviously the game as a whole.
    Well maybe it's not working that way...idk...My guild is the one with the strongest BR on West coast and we didn't got ourselves naked for the registration. So that was just my understanding for those others big guilds out there...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Originally posted by striker8780 View Post
      the matching system is completely unbalanced? No new news here...been unbalanced long before class wars and cross server guild battles was even introduced. Like the WB, AB, and other events...PvP events is a huge cash opportunity for R2 with alot of players willing to spend the big bucks to become godly OP in the shortest amount of time. Do you REALLY think R2 is going to change that just to balance this game out for non-cashers to actually have a chance?

Keep dreaming buddy...aint going to happen.
      But the weird thing is that the current system is hardest on the big casher guilds. If none of them strip to register, then only one of the guilds gets the #1 spot, and the rest are consigned to the low ranks in the finals, completely out of the running for the top 8, much less second place. The #1 guild gets to roll to an easy victory in the finals, and the guilds they beat in the prelims will have to be lucky to face each other to try for 9th and 10th.

Weaker, non-casher guilds will tend to end up where they "should" rank in the end, simply because most guilds get shuffled into the iron group finals.

Comment

no wrong again it was labled IDIOT spawn campers but it got censoed so before you make a fool of yourself angain get the facts by asking questions because that might save you making a azz out of yourself

Comment

constant name calling.......I was calling you what your guild is spawncampers...no honor no respect and no integrety,...... You could have not spawn camped and gotten the same results but you were to lazy to do it and that is what it boiled down to wasn't it
          Lazyness and a complete utter disrespect for the apposing team.....and yes I heard you all had a great laugh .....completely disrespecfull did I leave anything out

Comment

it's a nickname dude get over yourself allready have fun enjoy lmao

FEARED
            s457

Comment

Originally posted by R238054366 View Post
              constant name calling.......I was calling you what your guild is spawncampers...no honor no respect and no integrety,...... You could have not spawn camped and gotten the same results but you were to lazy to do it and that is what it boiled down to wasn't it
              Lazyness and a complete utter disrespect for the apposing team.....and yes I heard you all had a great laugh .....completely disrespecfull did I leave anything out
              If you want something, take it yourself if you can. Dafuq you want from people? To look after your mental health and satisfaction?! People join csgb for the win, not to chit chat and giggle. If i can and know how to finish faster, i will, every normal person will. You are just on my way and i care about you just as much i cared about the reindeers in CC, not to mention any respect towards crybabies....
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael-Jackson-Popcorn.gif
Views:	1
Size:	489.0 KB
ID:	1708675
                *enjoying the drama*
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Hopefully there not much spawn camping in FT it is more beneficial for everyone to attack on Towers.

PS If I see spawn campers I Dryad bomb them or kill them any under 400k br players I can kill.
                  Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 02-21-2015, 01:42 PM.
                  WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X