Wartune mobile Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune mobile Apps

today I noticed something that Kabam now have a mobile apps for wartune called Wartune: Hall of Heroes. saw it in both IoS and Android.

Question 1: this is is for mods/devs. will there be any apps for us (r2 players) soon?

Question 2: if any kabam player around is the apps is just a new platform to play ( i mean you have to start a new toon and start over) or u can play with ur existing toon?

thanks
    Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

From what i`ve seen the game for mobile app is the first version of wartune, no patches added on it so this answer to your 2nd question.. as for the R2 adding a mobile app, dont think they will since the hunger for money doesnt drop their ego for a few mobile app players.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

1) no idea
      2) It's completely separate from the computer version of Wartune that Kabam offers. So you can't play on Wartun HoH with your computer version, so to say.
      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

They've had 1 patch so far that I know of with sylphs coming soon. you can't play your current account on the mobile app, but you can play the mobile app on a PC if needed.

Comment

Thanks Guys
          Character Name: Purgatory

Class: Archer

Guild: VictisHNR

Server: [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Signature Line: I am the King of The Worms!

Comment

Any flash enabled browser will allow you to play from your phone.

Your welcome.

Comment

Working...
            X