Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Kabam or r2games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omniscient2
    started a topic Kabam or r2games?

Kabam or r2games?

Which is a better host to start on? Is the reward program in kabam make it worth playing there than R2games? Do both hosts provide the same up to date patches/events or is one behind the other in terms of content? Thank you.

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
    didnt pay attention to any of the vat stuff since im not in europe

but i think its based on your ip not provider
    also you can get around it with a common vpn on any provider
    Sounds illogical, but looks like Kabam does not charge VAT, making it a simple choice where to-be-cashers will start.

Using VPN is something that should sort this issue, but depends how much the company are willing to dig into getting your details when you pay (ie, bank details of your card can be used as proof of residence as well). Also there are indications some countries want to make VPN services illegal, Russia fe, some might follow, who knows.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal_Hobo
    replied
    Originally posted by WolfBoyLogan View Post
    If you play on kabam servers you do not pay vat 20-27% on recharge
    didnt pay attention to any of the vat stuff since im not in europe

but i think its based on your ip not provider
    also you can get around it with a common vpn on any provider

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i dont think he's planning to recharge tho, looking at his posts about kabam rewards and the free offers.

Leave a comment:

• R2sucksbad
    replied
    Anyone starting a new account should play on kong for the recharge bonus.

Leave a comment:

• WolfBoyLogan
    replied
    If you play on kabam servers you do not pay vat 20-27% on recharge

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Kong master race.

Leave a comment:

• Omniscient2
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    iirc r2games has no rewards program, and kabam rewards can only be used on kabam's own games so you cant use it on wartune.

so, if you are playing wartune, it wont make much difference.
    Ah I see so the reward program has no effect playing there then. Might as well stick to r2games then for the free offer page they have. Since Kabam doesn't have any. Thank you for the clarification.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    iirc r2games has no rewards program, and kabam rewards can only be used on kabam's own games so you cant use it on wartune.

so, if you are playing wartune, it wont make much difference.

Leave a comment:

• EsmeWeatherwax
    replied
    I have no idea about the reward program on Kabam. So I'll leave that for someone else to answer.

Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
    Do both hosts provide the same up to date patches/events or is one behind the other in terms of content? Thank you.
    Kabam is a sub-contractor of R2 Games when it comes to Wartune. Both versions have the same patch, same events and same customer support. They are updated with new content at the same time, and they meet one another in cross-server events as well.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X