Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Star Tears Conversion Event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Tears Conversion Event?

As of today, Star Tears still cannot be converted in blacksmith. Many of us already have the refined sylphs from events and don't need the Star Tears for those sylphs any more. It would be desirable to have an exchange event for us to convert one Star Tear into another type that we need.

Just a suggestion.

So far we have no idea if this will ever come to pass or not, however I think what with so many sylphs in advanced form.. this would be an admirable offering and I hope that they will consider this suggestion for a future patch or update I know of many people who have tons of tears languishing about that they can not use, so here is to hoping for the future! As always keep an eye on the news and events section for any future announcements.
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Wished they were listening to us but we shall never give up hope

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
      So far we have no idea if this will ever come to pass or not, however I think what with so many sylphs in advanced form.. this would be an admirable offering and I hope that they will consider this suggestion for a future patch or update I know of many people who have tons of tears languishing about that they can not use, so here is to hoping for the future! As always keep an eye on the news and events section for any future announcements.

Comment

Working...
      X