Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Question about Gem Events now ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question about Gem Events now ?

    Hi guys, you know this new event system is getting old. why was the old unlimited gem events taken out ? what is the difference if we get lv6 lv7 lv8 lv9 lv10 etc. one event every month till we get them all made or just get them all made at once and be done with it. this one event is not gonna change how its a cashers game they haven't stop us free players or lower cashers form collecting items. we're gonna save till every event no matter so why stop the inevitable let us make em all at once. having level 10 or even a lv 11 gem won't give us too much of an edge and if it does then your cashers will buy more mounts or whatever so win win
    Mage: level 80
    Battle rating:guess
    Server 26 Europe Kabam merged with servers 16, 49


    " My software never has bugs. It just develops random features."

    -R2games




  • #2
    cashers prefer to have full lvl 12 gems now instead of months down the road.

    With unlimited events everyone was capping out on gems too quickly. I have seen non-cashers with full lvl 11 and some lvl 12's

    Comment


    • #3
      It is simply a market ploy. Make the events happen more often, cutting down the hoarding time, and make it only once per day. Along the way they shove gem packs at us to help compensate for the lost hoarding time.

      There are some of us that are smarter than that and do not buy the gem packs.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by StormcrowUS45 View Post
        It is simply a market ploy. Make the events happen more often, cutting down the hoarding time, and make it only once per day. Along the way they shove gem packs at us to help compensate for the lost hoarding time.

        There are some of us that are smarter than that and do not buy the gem packs.
        yea totally agree with you. At the rate these events are coming back, we could almost say they are unlimited ^^

        i wouldnt mind another unlimited gem event with whips though hehe

        Comment


        • #5
          I don't mind the limited gem events. We're not picking up tens of thousands of lvl 1-3 gem packs from whip events anymore, so there is not the "need" for them that there was, imo. Unlimited would be nice, sure, but I only have like 20 lvl 6s ready to synth instead of a couple hundred.

          That said...unlimited div soul is "needed", imo. Have over 400 lvl 1s waiting to be synthed up, and those events start at lvl 2 synth.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by michael509 View Post
            Hi guys, you know this new event system is getting old. why was the old unlimited gem events taken out ? what is the difference if we get lv6 lv7 lv8 lv9 lv10 etc. one event every month till we get them all made or just get them all made at once and be done with it. this one event is not gonna change how its a cashers game they haven't stop us free players or lower cashers form collecting items. we're gonna save till every event no matter so why stop the inevitable let us make em all at once. having level 10 or even a lv 11 gem won't give us too much of an edge and if it does then your cashers will buy more mounts or whatever so win win
            But then wouldn't the rewards be worse if unlimited happened?
            IGN: igors0698
            Class: mage
            Level: 59
            BR: 118k+
            Server: R2games 391

            Comment


            • #7
              what is total horse stool is the fact that the last "unlimited gem event" gave SOUL SEALS... some of us didn have level 10 transposers then. Since then, not ONE event has given Soul Seals. Had I been lucky enough to get a level 10 transposer then? I would have 10k+ extra soul seals than I do now. Instead, I have had to participate in total B$ events to keep up and gain almost worthless event boxes (pumpkin carriage box is useless)
              Archer hoarder

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                what is total horse stool is the fact that the last "unlimited gem event" gave SOUL SEALS... some of us didn have level 10 transposers then. Since then, not ONE event has given Soul Seals. Had I been lucky enough to get a level 10 transposer then? I would have 10k+ extra soul seals than I do now. Instead, I have had to participate in total B$ events to keep up and gain almost worthless event boxes (pumpkin carriage box is useless)
                Sure, and when its giving soul seals next time you're gonna cry it doesnt hold event chests.
                You're a pathetic crybaby.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                  what is total horse stool is the fact that the last "unlimited gem event" gave SOUL SEALS... some of us didn have level 10 transposers then. Since then, not ONE event has given Soul Seals. Had I been lucky enough to get a level 10 transposer then? I would have 10k+ extra soul seals than I do now. Instead, I have had to participate in total B$ events to keep up and gain almost worthless event boxes (pumpkin carriage box is useless)
                  That is not true there have been at least two that gave out soul seals since the unlimited one.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    A long time ago they were force feeding people so many gem packs, the need was there to cut down on the backlog and stashes people had. People can still gem up whenever they like, but this makes personal preference come into play now. Do I want personal gratification now.. and more power.. or do I want to wait for an event and get more power and an extra treat as well.

                    I miss the old way, but I like many, am a patient cookie
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Its limited cuz if is unlimited for crafting 1 lvl 7 gem u will nee 4 lvl 6 gem, so u gona clam 4 lvl 6 gem from event, and when is limited u gona claim only 1 lvl 6 and other 3 gona lose. Thats why ! They wana steal our gems with that!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if im correctly, the unlimited gem events (almost) never gave event chests, now the limited events do. unlimited isnt very needed since we dont get a lot of gems anymore imo

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by fenrir67 View Post
                          if im correctly, the unlimited gem events (almost) never gave event chests, now the limited events do. unlimited isnt very needed since we dont get a lot of gems anymore imo
                          But if they gave whips with those unlimited gem events if they were to bring it back
                          IGN: princestewii
                          Class: Archer
                          Server: Kabam 86

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I liked the limited gems when it has blessings of god. Stuff that we actually need, make me feel like my toon going somewhere.
                            Now it's just hopeless random event boxes that has 99.99% stuff we don't need anymore.
                            I don't mind the crappy 50x mount training if they actually give good whips amount in gems event.
                            Thanks to crappy events, all mounts are maxed for hoofs with no whips to move on.
                            Either bring back 5x mount training or gives us whips in gems event.
                            [morfinnor]
                            Temple of Ibalize

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Couldn't agree with you more there.

                              Although I don;t mind getting event chests in a gem event, but not this 3 in 1 giving **** and leave's you no event items chests.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X