sylph Equipment refine suggestion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph Equipment refine suggestion?

Guys...I have some questions.....need some advise....

1. I am an archer with herc as main sylph and using mainly MATK and HP Divinity souls for my Herc...am I doing right?

2. What refine I should prefer for my herc equipment refine (I will not use balen lock so plz mention in order of importance which property I focus? MATK/PATK or any else?

3. High res of any element would nullify the hero attack mode of a strong opponent in PVP? or is it just high electro res against Mage?

4.If I have herc and high electro res and face a another herc in battle sylph form his attack will be very less? right?

5. what is the effect of res in sylph arena?

1. Yes. Divinity Souls increase your sylph's stats so use MATK Souls on MATK sylphs.

2. MATK for equipment refine.

4. Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by KARNO123 View Post
      Guys...I have some questions.....need some advise....

1. I am an archer with herc as main sylph and using mainly MATK and HP Divinity souls for my Herc...am I doing right?

- I'm doing this for my herc too and patt/hp on my aegis (just have the basic pieces for now) and works fine.

2. What refine I should prefer for my herc equipment refine (I will not use balen lock so plz mention in order of importance which property I focus? MATK/PATK or any else?

- It really depends, in some pieces i have x2 matt and hp or x2 matt and pdef/hp, depends on the levels of each really.
      3. High res of any element would nullify the hero attack mode of a strong opponent in PVP? or is it just high electro res against Mage?

- High RES will give you defenses against that element when the enemy sylphs unless her/his will is higher, then you got a problem there.
      4.If I have herc and high electro res and face a another herc in battle sylph form his attack will be very less? right?

- Depends on your electro RES, your mdef/reduction stuff and his att/will rating, the higher he/she has these 2 the more dmg you'll take unless you overtake those
      with the ones i said.
      5. what is the effect of res in sylph arena?
      - Sylphs have innate dmg penalties against other, if u fight medusa vs herc then your herc will take more dmg and so on, check the sylph resistances for more info.

Comment

Question - How much ballens its asking to Lock stats when reffining? for me just saying it cost ballens, but no sayed how much!
        Kabam 49 - Low Br Knight

Comment

Working...
        X