X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GrailQuest
    replied
    Originally posted by Siins View Post
    Not only that but now im think just how dam greedy this games company is. Every new gear set i obtain while lvling up, i am going to have to do that same thing just to keep using what i have been in previous sets!
    I think I hear what you're saying -- You are levelling faster than your gear. The faster you level, the faster your gear becomes obsolete.
    I've seen it all over the place: Everyone walks around with max-enchantment-level gear, but a half day later you're a higher level and getting better drops.
    My mage is level 30 and I still haven't finished my L20 Glorinden set. Only now, the Lorekeeper set is available for synthesis. Did I just waste all my crafting items on the Glorinden Hat and Staff?

I created my current mage character to test some ideas, and one of them was to NOT enchant gear except to minimal levels (maybe +1 or +2 max). The rest I put into Guild Skills and some Astrals, both of which are money sinks but long-term investments that stay with you.

Socketing Rods are a huge money sink and an extension of enchanting gear by +1...+12 or whatever. You've just blown all that money on a piece of soon-to-be-obsolete gear.

I think an idea for Socketing Rods is to recycle them out of an item. Or use Refinement Gems to make our own socketing rods.

On a related note, Daru is also a huge time/money sink that works the same way. I'm experimenting with skipping Griffons and jumping from Paladins to Knights. Hoping it works...
    If only they maybe doubled the troop levelling cost but let your investment cover all troop types. That way people would have a much more interesting time trying out all the troops instead of picking the forum-opinion-favourites.

Leave a comment:

• EndLessPain
    replied
    + u gota socket those new rings

Leave a comment:

Working...
X