Question for knights

Any tips to get past sky trials level 2 and stage 5 the dark boss? thanks

• xPlutox
    replied
    what pve stuff

Leave a comment:

• FufuBunnySlayer
    replied
    Should do the pve stuff, it's what makes your character grow stronger. Gains from pvp are lesser imo to character BR gain.

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    and ofc i care about pvp i just log in for bg, gb and stuff like that

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    lol i havent maxed out my soul engraving, mounts, etc. thats why i aint gonna be a sitting duck stuck at level 80 with low br and plus my server is dead

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by xPlutox View Post
    i dont play much so there is really no point for me to level fast i rather level slow and increase br

p.s i dont cash neither
    if you dont play much, you dont actually care about pvp and others, then why slow level? Camp at 80, participate in every event, you will be much more satisfied than staying in kindergarten.

Leave a comment:

• Gaurav1954
    replied
    my patk when i pass L2 stage 5 ST was 38k without blessing + 3star blue hades

Leave a comment:

• xPlutox
    replied
    i dont play much so there is really no point for me to level fast i rather level slow and increase br

p.s i dont cash neither

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
    How could he have beaten (in your mind) lvl 25 of necro, when he suffers painful deaths on skytrail 2.5 xD

On a side note, if you want an easier time beating pve stuff, just level up, get stronger faster and makechah ennemis inhale bananas
    Dunno why i was thinkin about 3.5 not 2.5 ^^ Don't even remember which one is 2.5 tbh.

Leave a comment:

• danotz
    replied
    beat it at 120k with a 15k hades

Leave a comment:

• DarkMeph
    replied
    from what I remember when I did him was move my troops infront of me brought purge and heal runes blessed to 200%, did a run to get awakening pts to max and rage to max. Use potions and scrolls and then tried killing him. It took me a few goes but I did beat him. My purge rune only had one use on it but it was enough to by me some time. I also had enhanced Regeneration astral which did help a couple of times. I think I had around 200k br but this was before Sylph br was added to your own.

DarkMeph

Leave a comment:

• R226329038
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    I can't remember my br when i did 2.5 but the fact that u have only 3 res slot open make me think u're kinda far. A little hint, it's worth using bound balens to buy crypt key for necro if u killed lvl 25 (even 20 maybe, lvl 12 scroll are kinda rare anyway)
    How could he have beaten (in your mind) lvl 25 of necro, when he suffers painful deaths on skytrail 2.5 xD

On a side note, if you want an easier time beating pve stuff, just level up, get stronger faster and makechah ennemis inhale bananas

Leave a comment:

• weazl9
    replied
    i have 150k br with my electro sylph 32k patk and around 160k hp all unbuffed, i have level 6-5 dark res crystals on the 3 slots that i have and still cant kill it

p.s im level 68 only
    im lvl 64 i past it when i had 166k br and i was lvl 61 then im a knight my block worked great patk was 43k

Leave a comment:

• SlowPlay
    replied
    total what? 32k patk without no buffs nothing
    I can't remember my br when i did 2.5 but the fact that u have only 3 res slot open make me think u're kinda far. A little hint, it's worth using bound balens to buy crypt key for necro if u killed lvl 25 (even 20 maybe, lvl 12 scroll are kinda rare anyway)

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Ya, I can't remember my patk when I passed it, but if you ask me yours is a bit low to pass.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X