Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

When will we have dimension co-ordinate shards on sale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When will we have dimension co-ordinate shards on sale?

hi , r there any news available about upcoming events/shop items or where can i gt such info? if it is known by someone else could u pass my question or let me know how to contact them? thanks
    N.B: if u cant get such info , would pass my question as when will they put dimension shards on sale ? thanks again
    Last edited by empire_sun; 02-20-2015, 11:25 PM. Reason: font normalized

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

You know...you can get them by doing dimension everyday. And if you don't have dimension because you don't have enough shard to get a chest for one, you will get a basic coordinate chest for free after you check-in 26 days in the month. There also already a lot of events that already give them since few weeks ago...
    One last thing...Don't use big font when you post in the forum...it's annoying... :3
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

my bad for the font
      as for dimensions , i do have 3 advanced dimensions up and running and claiming their 10 lvl mastery rewards every day , sadly the shards that drop from guardian r like 40% basic 59% intermediate and 1% advanced .
      i did collect enough to make 2 advanced boxes BUT they give random dimension and i got fire and wind which r super useless for archers , i am not doing dimensions for sperc or mahra , i am doing them for resistance bonus just as most people , so if u know whether the shards r gonna be on sale soon or can forward my voice to someone who controls such events , please do.
      thanks

Name: Iceade

Title : Eagle Eye

u win some , u lose some but u keep going no matter what , either go big or go home

Comment

Monkeys are in control of this game, most likely you will see an event or items you really wish for when you dont need it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by empire_sun View Post
          my bad for the font
          as for dimensions , i do have 3 advanced dimensions up and running and claiming their 10 lvl mastery rewards every day , sadly the shards that drop from guardian r like 40% basic 59% intermediate and 1% advanced .
          i did collect enough to make 2 advanced boxes BUT they give random dimension and i got fire and wind which r super useless for archers , i am not doing dimensions for sperc or mahra , i am doing them for resistance bonus just as most people , so if u know whether the shards r gonna be on sale soon or can forward my voice to someone who controls such events , please do.
          thanks
          Since they nerfed the dimension RES since the last or 2 last patch, you shouldn't do them only for the RES (it's still useful but not such a big deal anymore imo). I hope that you try to do your dimension as fast as possible though, while ignoring the reward there for now. Always do that; You can always get the reward in the dimension by going back there (and since everything cost less energy per step, you even get more daily that way).
          Lunay - Knighted knight
          23.25M BR
          Guild : SHIELD
          West coast server r2 S38

Comment

Working...
          X