Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• events

r2 stupid , first who got clothings coins mount sylphs is VIP's Cupcake Cupcakes, i need 1 coin and i dont pick, ppl with low lvl pick 1-2 everyday and me 0 go Cupcake with u game and burn u with all money
    give me 1 coin Cupcake this coin
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-21-2015, 08:02 AM.

Originally posted by Nelutzu14 View Post
    r2 stupid , first who got clothings coins mount sylphs is VIP's Cupcake Cupcakes, i need 1 coin and i dont pick, ppl with low lvl pick 1-2 everyday and me 0 go Cupcake with u game and burn u with all money
    give me 1 coin Cupcake this coin
    I saw a lot of really low Br/lvl players actually get good thing like coin, lvl 6 gem, clothes or mount already. You are just not lucky for them till now...Don't mean it's will change...but also don't mean that your next box will not give you what you want...all this is random and pure luck (or lack of luck for some ppl actually). Beside, R2 don't play with the coding so this or this person get less or more reward; They aren't the one programming the game, they are just a video game publisher.
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

I was able to get full scarlet set minus wings from coin exchange. Not sure how drops work. Some days are good and some are bad.

Comment

Wake up this is how this Game is get over it everyone gets cupcaked....
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R220603854 View Post
          I was able to get full scarlet set minus wings from coin exchange. Not sure how drops work. Some days are good and some are bad.
          i feel that they lowered the coins rate this time.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            i feel that they lowered the coins rate this time.
            Lowered coin rate? Look at the meh they are throwing at us next

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	337.4 KB
ID:	1708706

There will be lots of bleeding pockets and purses
            IGN: princestewii
            Class: Archer
            Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Err...doesn't that mean that the only ways to get that rosette horse mount are to either open every "lucky rabbit" and gamble, or buy like 800 boxes to assure yourself of the 200 needed @ 25% odds?? ***?
              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Originally posted by xrycek View Post
                Err...doesn't that mean that the only ways to get that rosette horse mount are to either open every "lucky rabbit" and gamble, or buy like 800 boxes to assure yourself of the 200 needed @ 25% odds?? ***?
                Seems like it. All I can say is these event boxes we got now are total **
                IGN: princestewii
                Class: Archer
                Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Now there are 4 items? ***, are they ever going to stop with this? They are really trying to get people to spend money on both the boxes and inventory. This is getting out of hand. But they keep doing it because people keep buying it.

Comment

I like that they're being generous and adding in several mounts per event, but that said... wouldn't mind having a chance to actually get one of the stupid mounts, no cat and doubt there'll be much of a chance at horse either, bleh. Lack of whips doesn't help either... Hoof to Whip exchange would be quite nice I think right about now, lol.

Comment

I bought a ton of good luck charms with the chinese paper cuttings and made out big on the clothing event. everything else is just gravy. Not gonna kvetch and moan about free stuff. It is what it is. I will complain when they don't give us what we earned, like now with BG and Arena being glitched. But then again, all I get in the chest at the end of the week is another mount spirit. total waste of energy complaining there. what they need to do is a total revamp of all the old, original prizes to reflect all the new material we have. Guild Blessing, mines, atoll boss. rework them all for 2015 quality items.
                      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

i still dont understand why they think giving sylph equipment shard as reward is a good idea. that thing is very easy to collect, most people already give their main sylph team full gear by now. i already completed all my 6 sylphs's equipment more than a week ago, and im sure many people did the same.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i still dont understand why they think giving sylph equipment shard as reward is a good idea. that thing is very easy to collect, most people already give their main sylph team full gear by now. i already completed all my 6 sylphs's equipment more than a week ago, and im sure many people did the same.
                          I will not complain about that, it is a good source of gold. I have 3 fully equipped and sell the rest for gold.

Comment

I stopped caring after 4 sets, seemed pointless with how easy the shards are to get (and how difficult they made getting the enchantment items...) don't really see the point for 6 ATM, maybe when we get the 6v6 sylph event thing it might be good but that's a long ways away still. Only thing they did right was with the selling cost for them lol

Comment

Even though I'd much rather have whips or runes etc., I don't mind the shards themselves (as mentioned they sell for decent gold), just that they often only give us like 5-10 of them, as an event reward. 50-100 would be much better, gold-wise, and more appropriate, given how many we get from sylph arena daily. Then again, they still give us one star sand with card hunt events so....not holding my breath.

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                              I like that they're being generous and adding in several mounts per event, but that said... wouldn't mind having a chance to actually get one of the stupid mounts, no cat and doubt there'll be much of a chance at horse either, bleh. Lack of whips doesn't help either... Hoof to Whip exchange would be quite nice I think right about now, lol.
                              Perhaps because I'm not maxed out and can still do a lot of events, I got enough free boxes/slippers to trade for the cat, and I imagine a lot of others did too. This one though...we've already had sc/whips/hooves/clothes/gems, so unless there are bounty/fate events coming with a TON of boxes, this one doesn't look feasible. Unless of course you want to drop $300 on it...
                              Last edited by xrycek; 02-22-2015, 05:45 PM.
                              Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Working...
                              X