Game support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game support

lol today i send 2 diferent tickets about 2 diferent bugs ;;' sam answer for both...
    its like we ake phve call for somepersn and always machine answer..

its already few tims cloud adventures attemps and now croos server pvp points...

plese put somebody solv this or start pay me for my little free time for find bugs...

take my little time out of ork fr play and get bugs and bugs what is this

Did you perhaps confuse the automated response for filing a ticket with an actual reply...?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Everyone is still celebrating new year, they let mentor magik handle the tickets now, since he's a living repeat machine no one notice the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
        Did you perhaps confuse the automated response for filing a ticket with an actual reply...?
        Gotta say something about this, i did open a ticket some month ago and got only the auto reply then after 2 weeks or so they closed it because i didn't reply to an automated reply, that's dumb, dunno if they still do that because it has been a few month since i don't open ticket (due to them being so useless)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
          Gotta say something about this, i did open a ticket some month ago and got only the auto reply then after 2 weeks or so they closed it because i didn't reply to an automated reply, that's dumb, dunno if they still do that because it has been a few month since i don't open ticket (due to them being so useless)
          While it's not supposed to happen, unfortunately it sometimes does. The closure after X days is an auto-closure. The system closes a ticket when there hasn't been a response (from either side) for so many days. The same will most likely happen after the Chinese New Year holiday ends, and there's a massive backlog of tickets. Some won't get responded to in time and the system will auto-close. So if anyone has filed a ticket during the CNY, I'd suggest to respond to it after 6 days or so, to make sure it stays open.

Our advise to anyone is that if you haven't had a reply in 48 hours, to poke a mod. That is, unless it's an announced holiday, when a backlog and longer response times are to be expected.
          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Dont get your hopes up, an actual response means nothing " the devs are aware" and then doing nothing is some thing they fancy.

Comment

Working...
            X