War Flag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Flag?

I have been getting "War Flags" since the beginning of cloud adventure but they're not in my inventory. Does anyone know if this is a bug or.. perhaps they are shown somewhere else other than my bags?

War Flags are just for getting help on monsters/bosses. Click on friend assist and you see "X" # of how many you have...

Sucks that the thing labeled as the purgatory key ended up to be bugged carp and was just cloud help, yawn they can't do a thing right.

Comment

I should have known better lol, maybe its april fools day in China.

Comment

cool ty for the replies

Comment

Yes, this is correct. War flags are basically dial-a-friend items. You get one for free to start in cloud adventures and you can win more from the treasure chests or purchase additional as needed up to so many. They won't show in the inventory though. Good luck!
          Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
            Yes, this is correct. War flags are basically dial-a-friend items. You get one for free to start in cloud adventures and you can win more from the treasure chests or purchase additional as needed up to so many. They won't show in the inventory though. Good luck!
            Not what anyone cared about, it's all about this;

If they're going to say they're going to give purgatory keys, then they should give purgatory keys not useless cloud support.

Comment

Ahh, that I can explain. it is a bug and it has been reported to be looked into. I apologize for my misunderstanding, its only human after all I have personally reported this issue myself this morning.. it will hopefully be handled as soon as possible.. but right now we are in the throngs of Chinese New Year so any further information or fix.. may be a few more days. I thank you all for your patience in advance.
              Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_Magik View Post
                Ahh, that I can explain. it is a bug
                Orly?

Wow, nobody saw that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
                  Orly?

Wow, nobody saw that coming.
                  wartune : hoping for the best, expecting the worst
                  RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                  Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
                  X