Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cant do Cloud Adventure...Whats the deal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cant do Cloud Adventure...Whats the deal?

I cannot do cloud adv.. It says max dun attempts maxed...another bug?

Mods already dint ban it. That's a surprise

Comment

It's a bug some people get here an there, don't think anyone knows what causes it but yea, most likely it's a day lost for you.

Comment

I know this bug has been happening, but have you tried clearing flash cache and cache? Alternative browsers? Have you tried everything and anything to get inside today? I do not know why it happens or what is causing it, but hopefully we can figure out something.. anything to defeat this.
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

not missing a lot, the rolls are rigged to be cupcaked unless you spend to buy extra dice
          Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Originally posted by R218890822 View Post
            not missing a lot, the rolls are rigged to be cupcaked unless you spend to buy extra dice
            Hmm idk about you and others, but right now the magic dice in cloud adventure is the best use of bb, you dont miss any of the bosses and the loot from them and get more spins at the end, which can bring much greater rewards
            THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

doesn't help a lot when the rest of the time you don't spin above a bloody 3 or 4. and guaranteed if you are close to the end you'll spin one less than you need to finish
              Gerlach Kabam 13 / Kharl R2 569

Comment

Working...
              X