fused slyphs combos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fused slyphs combos

Theres a write up on regarding fused slyphs dark/light wind/water my question is there anyone that has a account on chinese server that can confirm that these are the only fuse combos that you are able todo? so cant do dark/electro combo for a example
    Last edited by SageOfTheSixPaths; 02-21-2015, 09:37 PM.

id guess u can fuse any together over there but dark electro wouldnt bea great combo considering the fused delphic the dark gets on the chinease server is single target and lowest health

Comment

it would be nice to know the possible combinations. Thanks in advanced if somebody can tell about that

Comment

only combinations i have seen so far from china is light dark and water wind ( wind gets even more op with a delphic the does 0 damage but ur whole team regain 250 awakening points every turn for 3 turns+ it keeps steal which give ur whole team 500 awakening points ) never ending sylph mode could be posible XD

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
          only combinations i have seen so far from china is light dark and water wind
          water + wind can be fused, but no electro + fire?
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

As long as the company gains money you can do everything in this game.
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              As long as the company gains money you can do everything in this game.
              Lot of money too, 10k balens (orange) 20k balens (red) for fusion!

And same as the other post, haven't seen anything except red water/wind and orange dark/light and red dark/light (they do look pretty bad *** were it not for the cost lol)

Comment

So either theres only the specific fusions you can do or they just havent made other ones would of thought someone least would of made dark/electro if they could of lol

Maybe someone could just ask someone on there just dont use google translate that thing sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

And same as the other post, haven't seen anything except red water/wind and orange dark/light and red dark/light (they do look pretty bad *** were it not for the cost lol)
                  bet a dozen guys on our server have em first day lol. That's like 1 month spending
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    water + wind can be fused, but no electro + fire?
                    They havent released that combo yet for some reason hopefully busy thinking of a way of making it OP for us :P

Guess i mise well go make a cerberus then seeing as i already got a orange herc its skills better be way OP to make up for this xD, and stop wasting mahra/spec on this Gaia will just hold onto them until some more info is known.

As for the cost will be interesting if they allow BB if not = mass exodus. Surely they will allow BB

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post

I was expecting this, was thinking at even more balens. Gimme 20k balens and i`ll make my mount win CW
                      Player: sunshinε
                      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                      Level: 80
                      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

They probably just added fusion for the ugly looking sylphs and fixed that sh't xD (second evo of pan and apollo look so bad it makes me sad :s)

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
                          They havent released that combo yet for some reason hopefully busy thinking of a way of making it OP for us :P

Guess i mise well go make a cerberus then seeing as i already got a orange herc its skills better be way OP to make up for this xD, and stop wasting mahra/spec on this Gaia will just hold onto them until some more info is known.

As for the cost will be interesting if they allow BB if not = mass exodus. Surely they will allow BB
                          no bb for marriage.... so dont get your hopes high:P

Comment

Working...
                          X