Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

chance to get dimension or dimensional essence from dimensions lowered to ppm?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chance to get dimension or dimensional essence from dimensions lowered to ppm?

Hello all,

I'm wondering that did we get rip off of these rewards? Up until like two weeks ago I got either of them every 2-3 days.. now I got none of them for almost two weeks. So did I miss something, or R2 yet again turned to guerilla tactics and lowered drop chance to zero-close range without any mentions about it, hoping we wouldn't notice that we don't get ****... Wasn't enough that they lowered the damn rewards....
    Or am I mistaken? Anyone got other opinion about this?

//ppm in title if someone wouldn't know: parts per million//

Yep they lowered it alongside everything else dimension related, seen maybe 1 essence since the nerf while before it was every few days something.

Comment

Yeah..great then.. they could give lessons about 'how to ruin a game'.

Comment

You'd think so eh. Before the nerf I didn't even care if I spent the bb/balens on extra steps just to finish it as fast as possible, now there's no point to that yet some people want to buy even the shards to craft dimensions, they lose some but gain some more stupid and it evens out to same profit but less rewards for all.

Comment

Crypt keys drop lowered, necro rewards lowered, dimension rewards lowered, amethyst gain lowered in level 1 (i see no point though), player population lowered, what else next?
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Crypt keys drop lowered, necro rewards lowered, dimension rewards lowered, amethyst gain lowered in level 1 (i see no point though), player population lowered, what else next?
            Well one thing that'll never be lowered = the cost of stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
              Well one thing that'll never be lowered = the cost of stuff lol
              with VAT that actually increased for some
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                *tighten belts so my pants wont get lowered by R2*
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I haven't seen a dimension or essence for almost 2 months now so go figure
                  IGN: princestewii
                  Class: Archer
                  Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Working...
                  X