Refine Sylph

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refine Sylph

why are you not putting refine sylph and apollo and hades sylph into sylph atoll, its a long time period you are putting these sylph only in hot events, if you put these sylph into sylph atoll then sure this game will be make more interesting. you can manage like hercules seal for exchange electric sylph essence by 500 or 1000. i think every player mostly cashier have a light or dark sylph and only lucky player and other most player want this types but they are mostly unlucky like me, therefore plz consider this. if any one say if you launch refine sylph into sylph atoll then sky trial is meaningless, so now you can launch refine sylph 2nd evolution, so that every player can enjoy this game. non casher can also get first evolution and casher can be obtain 2nd evolution. please consider this. thanks

I understand what you're trying to suggest, but do you think it is wise to introduce such a powerful sylph as something anyone can just 'catch'?

You CAN get Apollo and Hades in Sylph Atoll, by CHANCE when winning the lucky box that is dropped when there are 40 or more participants in Sylph Atoll Boss.

Apart from that, they have been obtainable in events, not only for people who spend balen, but also for the free players. The most recent have been exchange events, using mahra and sepulcrum. Please do keep an eye out in News and Events forum for any other events.
    Retired Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by R248454453 View Post
      why are you not putting refine sylph and apollo and hades sylph into sylph atoll, its a long time period you are putting these sylph only in hot events, if you put these sylph into sylph atoll then sure this game will be make more interesting. you can manage like hercules seal for exchange electric sylph essence by 500 or 1000. i think every player mostly cashier have a light or dark sylph and only lucky player and other most player want this types but they are mostly unlucky like me, therefore plz consider this. if any one say if you launch refine sylph into sylph atoll then sky trial is meaningless, so now you can launch refine sylph 2nd evolution, so that every player can enjoy this game. non casher can also get first evolution and casher can be obtain 2nd evolution. please consider this. thanks
      get saving so 900 mahra/sepelcrum for anthena or gaia
      IGN: igors0698
      Class: mage
      Level: 59
      BR: 118k+
      Server: R2games 391

Comment

Originally posted by Mentor_WTT View Post
        I understand what you're trying to suggest, but do you think it is wise to introduce such a powerful sylph as something anyone can just 'catch'?

You CAN get Apollo and Hades in Sylph Atoll, by CHANCE when winning the lucky box that is dropped when there are 40 or more participants in Sylph Atoll Boss.

Apart from that, they have been obtainable in events, not only for people who spend balen, but also for the free players. The most recent have been exchange events, using mahra and sepulcrum. Please do keep an eye out in News and Events forum for any other events.
        i understand what you're trying to say, but do you think its wise to introduce features in a game which are massivly game breaking? (sylphs, dimensional maps, clothing)
        i hope you read some topics here cz most ppl say that there are not enough participants in the ab, usually on my server there is less than 5 teams participating (didnt know its based on 40 participants to drop box).

i do agree with you on the exchange events so wont comment on that:P

Comment

Working...
        X