Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

War Flag Description - Clarification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• War Flag Description - Clarification

It has come to our attention that an item in the 2015/2/19 Login Bonus event (http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....=1#post1270895) has an incorrect description. The item 'War Flag' is intended to be the help attempt 'item' in Cloud Adventure, NOT an item to enter the unreleased Purgatory Dungeon. This item will not enter your inventory, but rather will be visible on the screen when you ask friends for help.

We'll be getting this description fixed when the developers are available. We apologize for the description but hopefully this post clears things up about how this item works!

Eh, so it's pretty much trash then :/

Comment

So...do they at least carry over from week to week? They're handy to let an OP friend clear bosses for you but if they expire every Sunday night then the ones we just got are useless.
      Crushing mice is good for the soul...

Comment

Actually, the description says, "used to unlock purgatory maze", which is correct. What is incorrect is the item name.

Either way, it still should be in inventory somewhere unless keys weren't intended to be given out. If thats the case, more than just the description was wrong, the picture showing a purgatory key would also be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
          Actually, the description says, "used to unlock purgatory maze", which is correct. What is incorrect is the item name.

Either way, it still should be in inventory somewhere unless keys weren't intended to be given out. If thats the case, more than just the description was wrong, the picture showing a purgatory key would also be wrong.
          Why do you say it is for purgatory maze? It is not for that, it's for CA.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Why do you say it is for purgatory maze? It is not for that, it's for CA.
            because the picture shown and the description is for purgatory maze.

Comment

Did you happen to read the first post? They got the description wrong.

Did you do CA last weekend? Did you notice how many war flags you have?
              Last edited by R262181389; 02-24-2015, 11:41 AM.

Comment

Did you happen to read the first post? They got the description wrong.

Did you do CA last weekend? Did you notice how many war flags you have?
                Do you have an issue with reading comprehension... or?

The item shown in the login rewards is the purgatory key that anyone that's got half a noggin and knows of CN updates knows about it, description matched, image matched, just because they've made it out to be something else doesn't mean that's what it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Do you have an issue with reading comprehension... or?

The item shown in the login rewards is the purgatory key that anyone that's got half a noggin and knows of CN updates knows about it, description matched, image matched, just because they've made it out to be something else doesn't mean that's what it should be.
                  So it is not possible for them to get the description and image wrong? Am I missing something?

Comment

So it is not possible for them to get the description and image wrong? Am I missing something?
                    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post

Word for word. Accurate reasoning.

Comment

Point is, we're not getting keys for new necro. If dungeon isn't implemented, item used to enter it probably isn't either.

Useless cloud adv helper poop instead. Yay.
                      Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 02-24-2015, 12:22 PM. Reason: apparently poop and feces are the only two accepted synonyms...

Comment

This reminds me of when they implemented Mahras by accident (they weren't even usable) and then asked us to swap them with Sepulcrums via Hot Events.
                        Later we learnt that Mahras were more valuable than Sepulcrums and that... we shouldn't have exchanged them basically.

So either they gave us an item that wasn't supposed to be there yet and told us a lie in order to keep everyone calm (eg: "Err... uhm... no, it's not that... uhm... we've made a mistake... but... err... actually... they... YES! They're... War Flags!"), or they really did simply mess up with the picture and description.

Could be the latter TBH. I've got a huge amount of War Flags for CA and I don't know where they came from.
                        Last edited by GiordanoT88; 02-25-2015, 05:27 AM. Reason: You're dead and cannot attack.

Comment

Beside the fact that i value sep more than mahra atm, the warflags arent in your inventory so i kinda miss the clue on your post.

Comment

Originally posted by GiordanoT88 View Post
                            This reminds me of when they implemented Mahras by accident (they weren't even usable) and then asked us to swap them with Sepulcrums via Hot Events.
                            Later we learnt that Mahras were more valuable than Sepulcrums and that... we shouldn't have exchanged them basically.

So either they gave us an item that wasn't supposed to be there yet and told us a lie in order to keep everyone calm (eg: "Err... uhm... no, it's not that... uhm... we've made a mistake... but... err... actually... they... YES! They're... War Flags!"), or they really did simply mess up with the picture and description.

Could be the latter TBH. I've got a huge amount of War Flags for CA and I don't know where they came from.
                            Except it was 5 mahra by mistake... which is nothing.

Comment

cloud adventures needs to be daily

some of these events run only at night kinda sucks too

Comment

Working...
                              X