sylph atoll boss dying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sylph atoll boss dying

Has any other servers noticed a large decrease in participation on atoll boss after people get the mount?
    Our server has gotten to maybe having 4-5 teams if the big guns are on, 8-10 if they are not. There's never enough any more for the last hit bonus, because everyone's figured out which team is always going to win, so they don't bother playing.
    Any ideas how to possibly tweak it to make more interesting ??
    I'd suggest capping team BR at maybe 1.25-1.5 million to split up the big guns and try to revive interest.
    Thanks for reading this.

Only way to make it more appealing is to give more rewards other than just gold for each placement. However this is highly imporbable. Another way is to make better rewards for the exchange, which is also highly improbable.

Comment

It is the same on our server. At times, there are only 3 teams doing the AB and no big guns either. I was a part of that one and it lasted 2 hours or more.

They also need to make it a set time instead of 6 hours from last killed. That way people can plan on being there if they want it.

Comment

- ADD NEW REWARD exchange with crystaloid

- ADD DARU in Reward + Gold

- ADD Final hit reward for all atoll boss ( dont regarding about ppl participating )

- ADD Hammer to reward
        Last edited by benoooo; 02-23-2015, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Add a way to get hammers without cashing, and more people will care about SB. Right now people have hundreds if not thousands of stoves (which SB drops), but no hammers. Cashing for hammers is dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            Add a way to get hammers without cashing, and more people will care about SB. Right now people have hundreds if not thousands of stoves (which SB drops), but no hammers. Cashing for hammers is dumb.
            Nearly 4k stoves and 2 hammers here, lol would be nice if it gave hammers and stoves

Comment

Maybe they could add something useful, like whips, to the crystaloid shop. I probably only bother with AB once every couple of weeks or so, and that's pretty common. 1-2 teams is about normal for us. I haven't seen a lucky chest given out for at least 2 months. Of course letting us get hammers would be the obvious solution, but they clearly want to keep a place for pure cashing for a while, at least.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                Maybe they could add something useful, like whips, to the crystaloid shop. I probably only bother with AB once every couple of weeks or so, and that's pretty common. 1-2 teams is about normal for us. I haven't seen a lucky chest given out for at least 2 months. Of course letting us get hammers would be the obvious solution, but they clearly want to keep a place for pure cashing for a while, at least.
                Yeah that'd be helpful too, atm there's nothing really worthwhile exchanging sylph loids for after getting mount (I did hear they add in mahra/sepulcrums some day, but not sure how accurate that is)

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
                  95 hammer 13 stove there, ab is so boring.

Comment

most times on our server 3 teams at the most sometimes 5 never 10 teams for the rewards tho

Comment

I understand and know what you are all saying is true. I can but hope in time that they will give credence and consideration to the things being said in this thread as it would help to rejuvenate the atoll boss which is now little more then a job or chore, then a fun daily event. Keep the suggestions coming, they can not hurt guys.
                      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Kabam S45 is lucky to get one team assembled after the first hour.........lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X