Transposer for Coin Exchange!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transposer for Coin Exchange!

I have been doing daily necro for over 3 months and still no lvl10 transposer.I am sure there are many like me out there and it would be great if we were given the chance to get that transposer by some future coin exchange event.Please make it happen!
    860k+ BR Mage
    S-49
    Guild:Crush

lvl 10 transposer for 50 coin on the next event

Comment

Will be more real for 500 . lol

Comment

I can just imagine how much they earn on people running necro each day that can't get 225bb per day

Comment

I wish they would just put the scrolls in there that are of the same type as the rewards we get from event, mainly, HP. I have gotten a lvl 10 MATK and a level 11 MDEF and the conversion costs are insane. I am an archer and have no use for MATK gems.

Comment

just wish they put it shop, even at 30k bb it would be cheaper and faster to get it

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
              just wish they put it shop, even at 30k bb it would be cheaper and faster to get it
              For non cashers like me thats not an option.

I think 10-20 coins would be a fair exchange for it.
              860k+ BR Mage
              S-49
              Guild:Crush

Comment

I have checked my BB earn the last few days, and my earnings are between 100-250 per day(dimensions, wheel, not including spire chest). So lets say 175 average per day(not including spire chest, CA, and such) that would be 172 days. I have done necro stage 15 more than 172 times. so if it would be an option I would do it xD

But again, 30k was just example how desperate I am for a lv10 trans

Also I do use vip, so I guess I have easier earning bb through dimensions

Comment

when i first passed lvl 15 necro i didnt get.about 10 minutes later my mate from guild got 1 he was stoked i thought i can blitz it now so i blitzed necro and bam got lvl 10 crit transposer was lvl 62 at the time now lvl 64 201k br

Comment

Never had 1 single Transposer from necro since I started a good 3 years ago and I have cleared it.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Would be a nice idea... but even for coins i hope they dont put the cost too high... necro really had a bad drop rate for lvl10+ transposer, i have some friends that were weaker than me and got lvl10 gem transposer and now they are kicking butts... im happy for them...
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                      X