Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Suggestion for farms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for farms

Hello--I would just like to offer a suggestion to add a search option in our farm screen, so that we can find friends that need help much more quickly. Thanks

yeah totally agree. . that you can type in a name and go to that farm right away. .

Comment

I agree with this. And I also suggest that we be able to use the arrow keys to go through list

Comment

would be great indeed
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

The gems on now are a daily occurrence over there. They will release level 10+ gems as well in hot sales in future for 100k balens.
          Get Braindumps demos for Our high quality itil prepares you well before appearing in the final and exams

Comment

I think this is a fantastic suggestion, and when some people have fifteen or twenty pages of farm friends/allies, it can be a blistering long time to find anyone. I hope they will consider your suggestion and thank you for making it.
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X