Question about suport

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about suport

I ask from support to send me pics as proof thet i use bb for mtw event and they dont wana do thet, they say to me ~we dont give Inappropriate information~, where i can more complain about this cuz i still dont believe i use bb for this mtw event (17 whips for 600 bb) and with this i am even more sure i dont use it.

Keep in mind that the advanced training whips is 50 whips 9used to be 20 before). You might have end up trying to use 50 while you didn't had them in first place, resulting in you buying the extra needed with BB...
    Lunay - Knighted knight
    23.25M BR
    Guild : SHIELD
    West coast server r2 S38

Comment

As stated above,this might have happened because of a mistake by pressing the train button accidentally.
      When you do the advanced train,you are asked if you are sure if you want to train your mount,and it says that whips will be consumed first if they are available.
      There is also a "Don't show this again" message,which most players tick in order not to see that message every time,and this is the origin of most mistakes.They press the train button too many times,until they run out of whips and they use balens instead.

As for your original question,you can't get more clarification on the forums,since mods don't deal with such things.You did get a valid reply there,even if it was not the answer you were hoping for.
      If you want the issue to be re-investigated,you can open another ticket about it,asking for the proof,but I doubt another GM will provide the details you are looking for.

Comment

Working...
      X