About % astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About % astrals

Did anyone notice that more percentage u make on your astral , less it works???

i have 25% ilusion , and it loks like its broken lol..
    very low dodge while fight other players.... i dodged more often on 16%

it makes me crazy whn my oponent with much lower ilusion dodge like 4-5 times and i 0
    and the best part is when he dodge he even reflect rofl

even guardian angel works badly , on 55% bearly stops critical , and it prevents u to from crit heal... yea its crapy astro.. as much it help , that much it dont
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Originally posted by LyNxEfecT
    +1.this dude should just quit as clearly he dun know how to play the game
    do u have 25% ilusion?

BTW im prety good player
    Alchemist

S-287
    1M+BR Mage

Comment

% astrals are useless. I like running around with matk and charisma (both astrals and gems), gives a nice sparkle to fights when you sprinkle some fairy dust over your opponent and they lose the will to fight.

Comment

Interesting girgle has anyone ever tested these astrols out maybe wartune cupcaked them higher they are more they are nurfed.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I got 25% illusion and it extremely rarely dodge ...have deflection also and it is decent for 10% and dmg improve with time (like 50% dmg)
          also regeneration astral trigger quite often even more than deflection

guardian angel didn't test yet don't want to mess with it someone said it lowers chance of crit heal on me...and I like my crit heals

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
            do u have 25% ilusion?

BTW im prety good player
            I have 26% illusion so yes....
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

do u have 25% ilusion?

BTW im prety good player
              You might be a good player but you don't understand math or how RNG works.

Here are two questions that might help you out.

Using the same opponent (do separate counts for different opponents; they have different stats)
              1. How often does your opponent NOT dodge 4-5 times AND you dodge at least once?
              2. How often does your opponent crit when you remove the 55% guardian angel?

Comment

Everyone knows that illusion doesn't trigger at its advertised rate, not even close. With the small actual chance of triggering, you need a LOT of meticulously collected data to prove anything. On the order of 2000 attacks tracked, at least. Note: remembering it was better weeks/months ago does not count as data.

I would love to know what the actual rate is, so if you're willing to put in the time, I'm happy to analyze the results. All you need to do is let someone hit you a few thousand times, and record whether illusion triggered or not with each hit.

Comment

After me and a friend did some testing, we found that its proc rate is around 7.55% at lvl 10 (20%). If you crunch some numbers, you'll find that it should proc at around 9.81% (7.55 x 1.3) once the astro reaches 30%. So roughly 10% proc rate like regeneration and deflection once you get it up to 30% with tons of gold. Hope this helps some

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                    After me and a friend did some testing, we found that its proc rate is around 7.55% at lvl 10 (20%). If you crunch some numbers, you'll find that it should proc at around 9.81% (7.55 x 1.3) once the astro reaches 30%. So roughly 10% proc rate like regeneration and deflection once you get it up to 30% with tons of gold. Hope this helps some
                    Tnx Bummer , every good opinion helps ,

yea , it is something like you said , arround 10% when is actualy on 25%..
                    Alchemist

S-287
                    1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                      this astral and i suspect some other % astrals proc rate is twice less in pvp, so with your numbers seems ok for me, can try pve tests tho
                      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Tnx Bummer , every good opinion helps ,

yea , it is something like you said , arround 10% when is actualy on 25%..
                        You're welcome; I suspect that the actual proc rate of the astro at level 1 is 6%. But as you factor in the bonuses, all you would need to do is multiply 6 x 1.2 for a lvl 10 (20%) astro; 6 x 1.3 for a level 10 astro plus 10% max slot bonus (30%); lastly 6 x 1.4 for a 30% astro + slot bonus and the extra 10% block buff you might gain from the Medusa sylph passive. So all combined, I think the best proc rate we can hope for on this astro is around 8.4% ~ which isn't all that great but hey, every little bit helps I suppose.
                        Last edited by OhBummer; 02-25-2015, 01:40 PM.

Comment

The proc rates has use counts similar like runes, level 7 counts 2 use per fight, level 10 counts 3 uses per fight.
                          So for example, 25% is really 25/3 = 8.33% and level 8 = 16%/2 = 8%. That's why it's barely noticable upgrade.

I first noticed it because triggers with more than 1 person. Me and another would dodge/deflect/regen same time quite often.
                          [morfinnor]
                          Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                          X