• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsellable items

Unsellable item:

Warlords Medellion
    sylph exp scrolls

These are taking space up in inventory why can we not sell them?
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Don't forget star tear shards, too.

Comment

For the sylph exp scrolls, you can get rid of them by farming a white sylph from sylph atoll and using it on that, then engulfing or deleting the sylph once it reaches level 80. It's a temporary fix but I hope this helps.

Comment

-star tear shards are not as important u can get rid of them by making star tears and selling them but yes they still take up 1 space.

But with all the money wartunes makes why can they not do simple thing like making items like this sellable. Just causes players headaches and game been going for few years now would of thought they would of sorted items like this out by now.
        Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 02-25-2015, 01:13 PM.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

i need star tears

Comment

Get kicked, send them to mail, delete mail. Should work

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              -star tear shards are not as important u can get rid of them by making star tears and selling them but yes they still take up 1 space.

But with all the money wartunes makes why can they not do simple thing like making items like this sellable. Just causes players headaches and game been going for few years now would of thought they would of sorted items like this out by now.
              Yes...spend 200k gold to synth an item that sells for 1k. Sound strategy.

Point of this thread is that there should be a sell price, even if it's just 1 gold, for these items. There are, of course, ways to get rid of any item in inventory, but having a sell price would make it quicker and easier.
              Last edited by FufuBunnySlayer; 02-25-2015, 02:39 PM.

Comment

its daily job changing sylph to white just so u can get rid of exp scrolls not to mention hp loss....it would be much easy to just sell them

and those dragon soul thing got 6k of it can anyone see on Chinese servers if there will be use for it

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                  Get kicked, send them to mail, delete mail. Should work
                  This is the only way to get rid of the warlord's medallion, which we won't be getting anywhere else ever, so not too unreasonable, but not a great solution for things you get on a daily basis.

Sylph xp scrolls are particularly annoying, since you are guaranteed to get some every day, and I had to unlock an extra sylph slot for no other reason than to get rid of them. I put in a ticket on that months ago, so maybe they'll do something about it eventually. Not getting my hopes up though.

Comment

wood i have wood

Comment

I don't recall if I've seen such a thing before,but if there was none,you guys should start a topic about it in the suggestions section.
                      Other than that,what Wraith said works pretty well,except the daily items of course.

Comment

Working...
                      X