Need your advice/suggestion.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your advice/suggestion.

Hey guys, i am facing some great problems while playing wartune.they are as below:

1. I get stuck in loading at 95% for a while.
    2. It takes time to enter mpd (nirvana/spire). sometimes i get kicked when i am the leader.
    3. Takes time to load screen after each fight in Bloody Inferno.
    4. Need to refresh 2/3 times to see the buffs in spire.

Most of u may say that its the connection problem. But I am playing this game with this same connection for last 2 years. I have cleared cache,cookies, tried different browsers ( FF, IE, maxthon, Chorem, R2Client) but still couldn't get rid of this problem. Any expert can help me?? fyi my laptop is hp 430, 2 years old. TIA

Get a better computer and connection. The game and the load isn't the same as 2 years ago.

Comment

sorry to hear that , but i haved same issues before.. after i buy new PC all those problems are gone.. i run now on i7... but i will sugest u something that can litle help...

lower your screen resolution , it can make game more smother ,
      try to play trough miniclient
      download Jet-clean and clean whole Laptop , program is free.

my internet speed is only 4mbit , and i dont have lag or any problems...

i gues your device needs litle cleaning.
      Alchemist

S-287
      1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
        Hey guys, i am facing some great problems while playing wartune.they are as below:

1. I get stuck in loading at 95% for a while.
        clear cache yadda yadda actually solved most of the same issues. but be patient after clearing cache, means you have to redownload all of it again, and that will feels laggy.
        2. It takes time to enter mpd (nirvana/spire). sometimes i get kicked when i am the leader.
        solution a: dont be the leader
        solution b: get a better(stable) internet connection.
        3. Takes time to load screen after each fight in Bloody Inferno.
        see problem 2 solution b.
        4. Need to refresh 2/3 times to see the buffs in spire.
        check the spire shop when you enter spire. make sure the icons are shown before you start the fight.

the best thing to do for now is to be patient, sometimes when you build enough cache those problems will go away by itself.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

thnaks guys, i know this game load has increased a lot in last 2 years. But i can't afford a new laptop atm. is there something else i can do? gonna try Jet Clean though.

Comment

Originally posted by haquebd View Post
            gonna try Jet Clean though.
            DONT.
            use CCleaner instead. works better and free. You have to pay to unlocks Registry Defrag, Internet Booster and Auto-Clean, Auto-Update features on Jetclean (but if you know how to bootleg so it wont be a problem).
            not to mention jetclean has adware and forces to install bluesprig toolbar even when you deselect the option on installation

just google it, CCleaner vs Jetclean and see the result for yourself.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

my experience has been most the lag issues with wartune are memory related. Even with an i7 you'll lag without a good amount of memory. even 4 gig isn't enough anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                DONT.
                use CCleaner instead. works better and free. You have to pay to unlocks Registry Defrag, Internet Booster and Auto-Clean, Auto-Update features on Jetclean (but if you know how to bootleg so it wont be a problem).
                not to mention jetclean has adware and forces to install bluesprig toolbar even when you deselect the option on installation

just google it, CCleaner vs Jetclean and see the result for yourself.
                not true , i use Jet clean and its asolutley free , no need for paying anything , depends where from u download it... BTW just "uncheck" box when instal program and u will not get any toolbar.

Comment

Working...
                X