Need BR Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need BR Help.

Situation: Want to avoid adding xp on my toon. Want to raise BR and abilities to 80K or over. Am Lvl 55 with 45k BR, which sux.

Focused On: Slyph, Astrals, Mount, Gems, Cards, Academy, but forgetting things.

I need help with this. What can I do to raise my stats WITHOUT leveling?

Right now, I'm a one hit wonder - as in dead in one hit!

As a Freetoplay player, the hardest part is the total lack of Balens.
    Last edited by R293072245; 02-25-2015, 02:46 PM.

Buy a ton of balens.

Buy every mount you can and balen whip them to max.
    Buy mahra direct and make your slyph oj.
    Do 120 gold alchemy/day and balen wb to get those astrals up there.
    Buy those gems in shop. Have a GREAT sale on lvl 8 and lvl 9 gems at the moment. You should take advantage.
    Buy extra plunder attempts so you can get more gold and kyanite, too.

Or you can sit at lvl w/e for the next 6 months and call yourself a god at pvp as you slowly build up to be "good for your level".

You'll also continue to fall further and further behind anyone who decides to not camp.

Comment

there is a difference between getting stronger for your level and slow leveling.
      i wouldnt put the focus on stop getting exp but rather getting useful exp.
      cata is a good place to get gems so you could do that daily, mp spire and tok however are useless to most features (tho tok can be done once a while). make sure you participate in every event (non cash ofc) and hoard as many stuff as possible.
      i also recommend to do dimensional maps. you could skip mobs to reduce exp, however it's important that you make sure you can atleast do the maps for getting the rewards.

treasure hunt is very important, it's a great way to reduce dmg in pve and pvp. i think a good set up is going to do wonders because ive seen some players with many different set, while for best pve set up you want 1 high resistance and for pvp light, dark, electro are good to go.

Comment

Hmm. Good advice to both perspectives. To the first: Can't buy balens as a FREETOPLAY player. Although, I'm all ears as to ways to gain more! :3
        As to the second - I agree. That was what I have been doing. But it isn't working too well atm.

I'll lay out my toon here, so that everyone can see how screwed up it currently is. Have to take a few Pics of it first, so be a few hours, perhaps.

Comment

Hmmmmm lets say try to get as many free mounts as possible, guild skills level 10, astrals red and orange, academy,do dimensions every day if you can, jewel hunt, in out of tok,do arena as much as possible to get league insignia, fate,gems and soul engraving.
          IGN: igors0698
          Class: mage
          Level: 59
          BR: 118k+
          Server: R2games 391

Comment

One thing - I'm not interested in starting over with a new char. Even at this point it can be fixed, which, honestly, is easier than starting over. :/
            Here are some shots of the basic info on the toon:

Click image for larger version

Name:	1self.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1708820Click image for larger version

Name:	3battleprotection.JPG
Size:	60.1 KB
ID:	1708822Click image for larger version

Name:	4dragonsoul.JPG
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	1708823Click image for larger version

Name:	5charscreen.JPG
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	1708824Click image for larger version

Name:	6screenbonuses.JPG
Size:	55.2 KB
ID:	1708825Click image for larger version

Name:	7BRlist.JPG
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	1708826
            Attached Files
            Last edited by R293072245; 02-25-2015, 04:41 PM.

Comment

stupid attachments... sry.

Comment

myself 50-59 where everything happened I did lvl from 49 only having 25kbr Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	1708830Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	1708831Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_3.png
Size:	46.1 KB
ID:	1708832Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_4.png
Size:	390.6 KB
ID:	1708833Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	1708834Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_6.png
Size:	314.1 KB
ID:	1708835Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Size:	264.4 KB
ID:	1708836Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_7.png
Size:	277.9 KB
ID:	1708837Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_9.png
Size:	424.5 KB
ID:	1708838 my gems are level 8 and there is to many other things to mention and don't forget to socket your equipment and sylph
                Last edited by igors0698; 02-25-2015, 04:48 PM.
                IGN: igors0698
                Class: mage
                Level: 59
                BR: 118k+
                Server: R2games 391

Comment

dont forget clothing and titles.

Comment

Here's some more of it:

Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.JPG
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	1708840Click image for larger version

Name:	clothes.JPG
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	1708841Click image for larger version

Name:	runes.JPG
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	1708842Click image for larger version

Name:	skills.JPG
Size:	59.6 KB
ID:	1708843Click image for larger version

Name:	slyph.JPG
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	1708844Click image for larger version

Name:	talents.JPG
Size:	66.1 KB
ID:	1708845Click image for larger version

Name:	titles.JPG
Size:	12.7 KB
ID:	1708846

I think that about covers it.

Like I said - HELP! LOL!

Comment

On talents: can't up this without leveling up, since the next level takes less xp than the next talent costs. So I'm not worried about that one.

As for the Runes.... I can't FIND ANY - ANYWHERE!!!! gah.

Comment

I'm lvl 59 and a completely free player. My BR is up to 104k now (been playing since server opened so I think 2 months). the secret is HOARD. hoard like a mofo!

I would stop doing spire and tok (just enter tok and leave for the 10 shadow thingies). Focus only on cata and mpd for exp. You should be doing these everyday to get lots of gems and tokens, but most importantly god NM for legendary stones. DO WORLD BOSS EVERYDAY!! This is your main source of gold. I would pump the gold into enchanting your gear, followed by either guild skills or astrals. Both are HUGE BR boosters. I always get sad when I see high 50s or even 60s and they have low BRs because their astrals are ****. with the star points you get, start getting red astrals.

You basically need to do everything you can everyday and hoard items. Don't engrave soul crystals until there's a soul crystal event, don't use mount whips until there's a mount whip event, don't make high lvl gems unless there's a gem event, etc.

It definitely takes a while, but you'll soon start to see your BR jump. Basically, hoard and do everything you can everyday (specifically GoD NM, treasure maps, arena, BG, jewel hunt, fishing, etc)

Hope that helps! Ask anymore questions you want

Comment

you dont want to "not level"
                          maybe first go to level 64 and sit there if anything
                          (farm your 60 gear, running moon nm daily)
                          that way you can take advantage of events and be in the 60s battlegrounds

it will be hard at first but you will gain br from there.

work on talents
                          first maxing your stealth skill, that is the most important

ALWAYS save your resources
                          sc, mtw, fate stones, gems etc.
                          for events
                          the gain might not be much but it helps in the long run
                          do dimensions daily that will bring a steady mahra/sepulcrum income
                          get a better sylph. you will need one for dps
                          cerb or hercules, so pump all resources into one of those
                          earlier level spire is really good to do, the kyanite is amazing and helps a lot

building gems is the hardest thing but at your level i suggest
                          8 attack
                          8 hp
                          8 crit
                          4 mdef
                          4 pdef
                          later on you can experiment more with it, factoring in block

your astrals are good but i would level to 60 as i said, put in that block and goddess blessing while also levelling them (open that other slot)
                          later on when you hit 80 you'll also want to experiment astrals with more % based ones

farm enough bb from dimensions and that cloud adventures
                          open double skills, make a path that gets incendiary shot and armour piercer
                          (AS, MS, AP is a much better wb combo than the delphic set up)

save your runestones as well, guardian rune and heal rune is a must have for pve events

thats all i can think of now, i quit so idk any new events like others might
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Go to level 80. Don't avoid experience.

Comment

Originally posted by R293072245 View Post
                              Situation: Want to avoid adding xp on my toon. Want to raise BR and abilities to 80K or over. Am Lvl 55 with 45k BR, which sux.

Focused On: Slyph, Astrals, Mount, Gems, Cards, Academy, but forgetting things.

I need help with this. What can I do to raise my stats WITHOUT leveling?

Right now, I'm a one hit wonder - as in dead in one hit!

As a Freetoplay player, the hardest part is the total lack of Balens.
                              Simple:
                              - get as many title (complete imperial glory quest) for BR bonuses
                              - max guild skills with guild contribution
                              - gems lvl 8 or 9, soul engrave lvl 40-50
                              - astral lvl 6 to 8
                              - synthesize clothing of same level (gd luck charm from wilds shop 150 insignias)
                              -> make wings lvl 4 (it helps alot)
                              - clothing refine after identification
                              -> fashion core from identification event (rewards outweigh exp)
                              - main sylph pump in mahra, all sylphs (except pan) pump in seps
                              - get all synthesizeable mounts
                              - legend equips max enchant and attributes refined

at lvl 55, a huge focus on fate; 5600 fate stones could hit you a lvl 10 fate on both brutal force and resistance.

Definitely to DOs:
                              - jewel hunt, fishing (great rewards: mount whips, mahra, seps, bounty scroll, etc)
                              - arena party (for insignias without honor, league insignias can get you more fate and runestones )
                              - sylph arena (for sylph equip shards and seps)
                              - battlegrounds (for bg chest that give gems, and socket rods) -> thus no need to do crypts (aka catacombs)
                              - world boss (gold/daru)
                              - amethyst (for mount whips)
                              - wilds (gold,daru,kyanite, mount whips, mystery stones)
                              - dimensions (for balens)
                              - blitz solo campaigns
                              - cloud adventures
                              - astrals (crit build at lvl 55 is recommended)
                              - sylph atoll boss (for 1000x soul crystals)
                              - circuit quest (daru)

Avoid:
                              - high level mpds
                              - spire, ToK, crypts (enter and leave)

On the note about events: weigh the exp against the rewards, if they are quite balanced, go for it
                              E.g. spin fate wheel x1 to receive: 1 fate stone, 1 event chest VS 200 exp (totally not worth it)

Goal Setting can be found at this link:
                              http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....54#post1248454
                              "Why so glum? As if you ate a sour plum,
                              Why so grim? I think you need some pimple cream,
                              Why so serious? :-o "

"Game disappointment? If the game won't change, then just change your game! (you play)"

Comment

Working...
                              X