Need BR Help.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R293072245 View Post
    Situation: Want to avoid adding xp on my toon. Want to raise BR and abilities to 80K or over. Am Lvl 55 with 45k BR, which sux.

Focused On: Slyph, Astrals, Mount, Gems, Cards, Academy, but forgetting things.

I need help with this. What can I do to raise my stats WITHOUT leveling?

Right now, I'm a one hit wonder - as in dead in one hit!

As a Freetoplay player, the hardest part is the total lack of Balens.
    In addition to the excellent suggestions mentioned, have a read here. It's by far the most popular guide on slow leveling on these forums. Though written almost 2 years ago, certain bits are maybe a tiny bit outdated, but it can give you pointers and tips nonetheless.
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I would also do wilds although can be boring the stones can help you get much needed items or save for the mount but you need 1200 to do that. Also you can get gold, daru and kyanite. I would only use the blessing wheel on days that are GB help save Kyanite which can be used in your academy. When doing guild altar spins sell anything you do not need sell low, level potions, sell Int potions, Sell scrolls you do not need. Fishing can be useful specially once you get to level 10 that where you get insignias.

DarkMeph
      Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

okay. Now I have one tiny little question: How do you find out about events? O.O

I've never figured it out about the big ones. Daily one, sure, no prob. others? not a clue...

Comment

Also, where do you get high-level slyphs?

Comment

Hmm. Good advice to both perspectives. To the first: Can't buy balens as a FREETOPLAY player. Although, I'm all ears as to ways to gain more! :3
            As to the second - I agree. That was what I have been doing. But it isn't working too well atm.

I'll lay out my toon here, so that everyone can see how screwed up it currently is. Have to take a few Pics of it first, so be a few hours, perhaps.

the second option is better. I'm a freetoplay archer. I spent over 9 months at level 66. all my xp went into HS and talents over that time. I was able to build my BR from about 50-60k to over 170k.
            If you can't get new mounts, work on getting and saving mount training whips. I know they are harder to find now, but they will strengthen what you already have. Do 5 treasure maps runs daily, even if they are only green. You will need all the Resistence you can get. Also work on hoarding Soul Crystals for events, and work on your Fate Stones to get them to level 20(Arena rewards are great for this). work on your astrals, getting all red and yellows. Check and see what the strongest on your server use for your class.
            Jewel hunt, and catacombs daily. When you can contribute to Holy Seal, do it. This will help you maintain your level while you get stronger. Use the free BB the game gives you to buy all the level 5 and 6 gem transposers. for levesl 7 and 8, only buy the ones you use for your character, and convert gems not of that type to useful ones. Hoard them for gem events.
            Most of all, take your time. level smartly.

I'm now level 80, and just about 315k BR. not the strongest around, but not bad for someone who only bought Level 1 wings and clothes back when that was all there was to buy to be a God in this game.
            If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by JoeBallbags View Post
              Go to level 80. Don't avoid experience.
              *IF* you're cashing, I agree. If you're a free player, I wouldn't do it. I'm mushy--183k without sylph--at level 70. There are players in the upper 70s who didn't level slowly, and I'm dragging them through LL NM. There's a balance between slow leveling and not being left behind. You just have to find it.
              IGN: Swinella
              Class: Mage
              lvl: 80
              BR: 600k-ish+sylph+Useless kid
              Server: Kabam s79
              Completely free player. No VIP.

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                *IF* you're cashing, I agree. If you're a free player, I wouldn't do it. I'm mushy--183k without sylph--at level 70. There are players in the upper 70s who didn't level slowly, and I'm dragging them through LL NM. There's a balance between slow leveling and not being left behind. You just have to find it.

well i mean its not a horrible idea
                i went to level 80 at around 110k br
                in about 4 months (including the added sylph br) i quit around 330k
                the br gain at 80 is amazing
                IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                Class: Archer
                Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Thought you quit... again
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                    Thought you quit... again
                    i did
                    just because i quit doesnt mean i cant help people ya goob

Comment

okay. Now I have one tiny little question: How do you find out about events? O.O

I've never figured it out about the big ones. Daily one, sure, no prob. others? not a clue...
                      All events are announced in the News & Events section here on the forums. You can find it here. Seeing events aren't posted far ahead, keep a regular eye on the forums. Information found elsewhere on the web might not be applicable to R2 Games.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                        well i mean its not a horrible idea
                        i went to level 80 at around 110k br
                        in about 4 months (including the added sylph br) i quit around 330k
                        the br gain at 80 is amazing
                        This is selfish, but it gets really old helping people whose toons are poorly built and who beg for assistance with everything. They rarely step up and help other players, even when they can. A bit off-topic, but does anyone really want to be that guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Swinella View Post
                          This is selfish, but it gets really old helping people whose toons are poorly built and who beg for assistance with everything. They rarely step up and help other players, even when they can. A bit off-topic, but does anyone really want to be that guy?
                          how?
                          nobody helped me, i had a group i was running with since like level 60, if you knew anything about my time playing wartune

so ah now that that has backfired on you, now what?

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                            how?
                            nobody helped me, i had a group i was running with since like level 60, if you knew anything about my time playing wartune

so ah now that that has backfired on you, now what?
                            I'm not certain how sharing daily activity on my server is a backfire. Requests for immediate help, complaints about waiting 5 minutes for a blitz to conclude, and ensuing whining is a regular occurrence.

EDIT: I reread your response, and I see where you're coming from. Didn't mean to make you defensive. That was specifically about my experience, not a personal attack.
                            Last edited by Swinella; 02-27-2015, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X