VIP / Spirit Covenant

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP / Spirit Covenant

Guys where is the Vip and Spirit Covenant hot events? And why dont put Vip to recharge for balens?

There are by my knowledge no special hot events for VIPs and/or SC users, nor have there ever been. What makes you say that?
    And what do you mean with your second question?
    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

probably asking why no VIP and Covenant on Timed Sales on Hot event lately.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
        probably asking why no VIP and Covenant on Timed Sales on Hot event lately.
        Ooh, good call. Hadn't read it like that yet.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
          Ooh, good call. Hadn't read it like that yet.
          i means you can buy covenant on shop when u want it, why not VIP too?

Comment

I have no idea as to why or why not.. it would be nice if it came around more often though. Truly though all we can do is watch the news and events section for announcements no when these may be available once more.. or in hindsight check daily in case they go unannounced as is sometimes the case
            Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Working...
            X