Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Chaos Rune optimize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Rune optimize

Prolly been asked b4 but whens this cupcake gonna get fixed cause no way in hell its 100% as it says lol im sure a few ppl would be wondering aswell after this CW

It is 100%. Just not the 100% you want. Lv10 has 100% chance to debuff enemy, and then they have another % (probably 50% or so) whether they'll attack their own or not. Now for CW sylphs, well seemingly chaos doesn't work on sylph troops, some say otherwise. Either way, who cares.

Comment

Didnt no about that 50% doesnt say it on the rune it self ! lol

(Deals 100% damage, target has 100% chance to not know enemies from allies (50% they hit them). Last 3 turns) from wiki

LOL says 100% then says 50% the guy that was codeing that rune at the time must of had a few drinks at the time lol it does work on slyhs they hit there slyhs but not 100% like id like lol
      if i knew it was 50% i would of gone amnesia rune instead of chaos

Comment

IIRC if your opponent already casted his skill before being hit by the rune, then he wont be affected by it until the skill casted. but the subsequent turns are.

anyway, just because he "target has 100% chance to not know enemies from allies " doesnt mean he will always hit his side. it just assign the target to random, if your team has same number of target than opponent means he have 50% chance to hit his team. if your team has 4 people, and his party has 2, then it 33% to hit his own team.
        Last edited by Arlad; 02-26-2015, 08:48 PM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          IIRC if your opponent already casted his skill before being hit by the rune, then he wont be affected by it until the skill casted. but the subsequent turns are.

anyway, just because he "target has 100% chance to not know enemies from allies " doesnt mean he will always hit his side. it just assign the target to random, if your team has same number of target than opponent means he have 50% chance to hit his team. if your team has 4 people, and his party has 2, then it 33% to hit his own team.
          LOL if only they put all tht in the info on the rune :P.yeh knew about if hes already selected the skill wont have a chance until his next skill

Comment

Originally posted by Ali___G View Post
            LOL if only they put all that in the info on the rune
            not only runes, sadly. i lost count on how many things on this game that lacks info.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post

That doesn't sound right, I've used chaos to intercept and steal heals before. And the gaia passive chaos will definitely work on already selected skills, I see that happen all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
                That doesn't sound right, I've used chaos to intercept and steal heals before. And the gaia passive chaos will definitely work on already selected skills, I see that happen all the time.
                hence the "iirc" on first part of my post. not 100% sure, but based on my experience only.

Comment

Chaos can steal heals that have already been cued; I've seen it, had it happen to me, and tested it. Of all the times I've been chaosed in class wars, never once have I hit my own troops. It seems many have given up on the rune working in CW for any function except trolling the opponent by stealing their heal (mage CW; not sure what utility it would have for archers/knights in their CW).

My biggest gripe about chaos rune is its failure to function properly with certain aoe buffs. Even when you hit your own team with blessed light or puri, you cannot benefit from the buff yourself. That means its impossible for mages to clear chaos from themselves and that blessed light will never heal the chaosed caster, even when it hits the team rather than the enemy.

Comment

Yep only good for arena and against mages in bg wont be using it in Cw again xD

Comment

Working...
                    X