Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class WAR last fight 26-02-2015

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class WAR last fight 26-02-2015

What exactly was going on in last fight CW ? Me and many others on servers experieced some odd ending.Clearly winning the fight but system decides its a loss after timer goes off. I was over 70 % life and opponent under 30%... clearly..

One friend even actually KILLED his opponent but system decided he LOST even after a kill.

If the fights are rigged so some players cannot pass into finals just let us know so we do even try attend rigged fights. At least 4 i know of have had same thing happened to them on server. In my case it was the decisive fight that would have granted access to finals....so to think it was rigged NOT to let some (me inluded ) pass is easy to imagine.

S15-S9-S52 merger if i recall correctly

Any others had same experience on other servers ?

Bahel
    S15

the tie breaker are based on the damage dealt. so even if you have 100% hp at timer goes off and the opponent only has 10%, if he dealt more damage then you are lost. so stop healing and focus more on attacking.
    and even if the opponent died, if it happened after the timer goes off it wont be count.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Khoth View Post
      What exactly was going on in last fight CW ? Me and many others on servers experieced some odd ending.Clearly winning the fight but system decides its a loss after timer goes off. I was over 70 % life and opponent under 30%... clearly..

One friend even actually KILLED his opponent but system decided he LOST even after a kill.

Any others had same experience on other servers ?
      As Arlad said, it's about damage dealt and the timer. The timer (as far as calculations go) ends at 2:45 from launch - and some fights that go the distance, you come out of it with only 2-3 sec before the next one starts. That's a delay in your local flash that's allowing you to keep fighting longer than the fight is being held by the server itself.

Also, regarding damage dealt - there's a little something that play against the higher HP players. Damage dealt to pets actually counts towards the tiebreaker - NOT just damage to the other player. So those 700k+ HP players with awakened Sylph Troops that inherit 700k+ HP are actually giving you a TON more tiebreaker damage in killing them since they have less than great resists.

That was how I beat a Mage 270k BR ahead of me. I took out his Pets which had around 800k HP each and mine were only running my 540k HP. That's an extra 500k+ damage I did between those Pets that he had to try and make up for vs. my defenses, which he wasn't able to.

Here's a hint for you Mages using Triton - ditch the Rain Dance. Don't give your opponent more tiebreaker damage. Warm Spring will ONLY target the player regardless of HP status. Add in the HP Shield and the Dispel so that every 3rd Round you NEGATE up to 30% damage (it doesn't happen - it doesn't count in tiebreaker) and keep clearing Chaos / Amnesia / Blood effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        As Arlad said, it's about damage dealt and the timer. The timer (as far as calculations go) ends at 2:45 from launch - and some fights that go the distance, you come out of it with only 2-3 sec before the next one starts. That's a delay in your local flash that's allowing you to keep fighting longer than the fight is being held by the server itself.

Also, regarding damage dealt - there's a little something that play against the higher HP players. Damage dealt to pets actually counts towards the tiebreaker - NOT just damage to the other player. So those 700k+ HP players with awakened Sylph Troops that inherit 700k+ HP are actually giving you a TON more tiebreaker damage in killing them since they have less than great resists.

That was how I beat a Mage 270k BR ahead of me. I took out his Pets which had around 800k HP each and mine were only running my 540k HP. That's an extra 500k+ damage I did between those Pets that he had to try and make up for vs. my defenses, which he wasn't able to.

Here's a hint for you Mages using Triton - ditch the Rain Dance. Don't give your opponent more tiebreaker damage. Warm Spring will ONLY target the player regardless of HP status. Add in the HP Shield and the Dispel so that every 3rd Round you NEGATE up to 30% damage (it doesn't happen - it doesn't count in tiebreaker) and keep clearing Chaos / Amnesia / Blood effects.
        I've won 2 matches vs very strong oppoents using this tactic yesterday.But last fight I killed both of the enemy's pets, mine were alive, opponent had like 1k HP left, I lost and didn't qualify for the finals. Matching seemed to be terrible, either because lots of players returned due to new mounts in shop or because my luck sucks badly.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

you are probably right ancev about people going back in CW. now that new mounts have been added, they have a reason to play it.
          for the finals result, we hope they could give us accurate information about deuce results.
          getting a value : XXX vs YYY damage done, or something that could help us understand what matter : HP or damage
          RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
          Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            you are probably right ancev about people going back in CW. now that new mounts have been added, they have a reason to play it.
            for the finals result, we hope they could give us accurate information about deuce results.
            getting a value : XXX vs YYY damage done, or something that could help us understand what matter : HP or damage
            It's clearly damage that is the tie-breaker. HP doesn't matter anymore.
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Well i officially did more damage ;opponent had to heal 3 times while i never had to ..but anyway . I was damaging opponent waaay more then he was.Just seem ackward accounted but thx anyway. So unless HEALING is counted as damage that match was very badly accounted for .

then of course if heal counts as reversed damage that could explain a lot .The troops thing is interesting also .

Thx for input anyhow.
              Last edited by Khoth; 02-27-2015, 08:52 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

This is exactly the way it should be too....stop healing like crazy and do damage.....you'll win the tie breaker.

Comment

Ya, stop taking only heal skills and a monster pet into bg as well, stupid mage's...

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    It's clearly damage that is the tie-breaker. HP doesn't matter anymore.
                    thats not true, in the "?" inside waiting room in CWs, It clearly says: If at the end of the 2:30 mins boths players survive, the winer will be decided by the one with more % HP remaining.... (something like that. But it was HP for sure.

Comment

I have more of an issue with pets not showing up, or not using skills . The one time my Triton decided to use Rain Dance, was after the 4th round of attacks(it's set to go first???), and it didn't even heal me.

I'm ion it just for the free cupcakes, but I will admit that I encounter more and more AFK opponents every time. The new mounts are a nice add,but are out of reach to 97% of your player base. The other new low rewards are on par with what many need now, but the point cost wasa bit over, and the fights are not as enjoyable as they used to be.
                      If you can't win, cash harder

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
                        thats not true, in the "?" inside waiting room in CWs, It clearly says: If at the end of the 2:30 mins boths players survive, the winer will be decided by the one with more % HP remaining.... (something like that. But it was HP for sure.
                        there was a post/guide by the admins which stated that it was based on damage dealt since a few patch ago.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There are flaws and glitches in this "system of damage"

I faced a guy from 2 year newer server who only did 40k damage DELPH to me. Never even killed one of my troops. Never took me past 4/5ths HP, and I lost. He had good resists but I hit one of his pets for 1M damage alone...... when the timer ended, I lost fight.

If you think wartune doesn't have glitches and bugs even dealing with damage ratings you are being silly
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                          X