Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Class Wars (US East - Mage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars (US East - Mage)

Ok, is this ever going to change? It's getting silly. It's been almost a year of CWs that I've been in the top-10 in prelims, often beating 5 or more of those "top-16" on the way to 13+ wins, and every time I'm relegated to Warrior's Hall because of my BR. ***?!

This one I went 14-1 (again), beating the #2, #4, #5, #7, #9, #11 and #12 in the top-16, finishing with a Preliminary Ranking of 2nd. I feel like I should be rewarded for beating someone with 270k more BR, but instead I'm punished for not carrying 3 Orange Max pets with all purple & orange gear and +10 stat refines. It's infuriating.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CW.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	1766741
    Click image for larger version

Name:	CW2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	1766740

i know the pain when rank was based on BR(especially on God descent and cs GB), but in this case you should be grateful. i think there are many other people who are lower BR than yours but has the same point.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The only thing I see is that you made 783 glory crystals for doing so well. If doing that good doesnt even get you enough glory crystals to even buy the mount for 1k guess I'm done doing CW since my last one was December and I would never see myself winning any bets. Good job tho and gl in finals
      IGN: princestewii
      Class: Archer
      Server: Kabam 86

Comment

Originally posted by princestewii View Post
        The only thing I see is that you made 783 glory crystals for doing so well. If doing that good doesnt even get you enough glory crystals to even buy the mount for 1k guess I'm done doing CW since my last one was December and I would never see myself winning any bets. Good job tho and gl in finals
        Please come back when you find out how much crystals he will actually get.
        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Yeah, to be fair, I'll be top 2 in the Warrior Finals. Last month was the 1st time I'd done the finals in like half a yeah and I got 1st there. I'm counting on getting 3,000 or 3,200 more GC from that. So I'll get the +30 Mount. Yay. If I win the wager, I'll get the +50.

That's really the only reason I'm doing the finals. If it weren't for the new mounts in there, I wouldn't even bother. At least in the Prelims I generally see 12 or 13 diff people with a few repeats. In the finals last time I fought kflexn 6 of the 15 rounds I think. Silly, and really unfair to the both of us matching each other over and over.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            Please come back when you find out how much crystals he will actually get.
            Yea, he made it into top 100 so he will get more. Those of us who can only dream of going there gets how much now? Highest amount I got was 500+ and the minimum to bet is 600 I think. I got everything except the mounts so CW is pretty useless to me.

Comment

Yea, he made it into top 100 so he will get more. Those of us who can only dream of going there gets how much now? Highest amount I got was 500+ and the minimum to bet is 600 I think. I got everything except the mounts so CW is pretty useless to me.
              You are lvl 70, do i need to say more? You aint and probably never will be any factor in cw, guess you wont even make the finals, ever. So yeah, you get what you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                You are lvl 70, do i need to say more? You aint and probably never will be any factor in cw, guess you wont even make the finals, ever. So yeah, you get what you deserve.
                I aint stressing over it bro, its just pixels. I don't cash in this game anyways so saying I got what I deserved doesn't really bother me at all. Heck, you must be one of the first set of players playing this game and I'm guessing you haven't even seen top 16

Comment

I aint stressing over it bro, its just pixels. I don't cash in this game anyways so saying I got what I deserved doesn't really bother me at all. Heck, you must be one of the first set of players playing this game and I'm guessing you haven't even seen top 16
                  Looks like i wasnt clear enough, so let me clarify a bit. CW is just like any other event - you meet some requirements, you get the corresponding reward. Just because there are other rewards in shop doesnt mean you have to get them from cw ever by default. Stress? Cashing? Where did i mentioned anything about this? As a 80 lvl i aim for the finals, you as 70 have no chance for them hence "you get what you deserve" and nothing more. And me never been in top 16 i will just ignore cause you should know better how cw works.

Comment

Good luck in the final rounds. I managed for the second time to get over 600 glory points. I won 8 round and lost 7 most of the time it is the other way around. I think it harder to get into the top 100 hundred depending on your class. Feels like they are way more archers than Knights.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                      Ok, is this ever going to change? It's getting silly. It's been almost a year of CWs that I've been in the top-10 in prelims, often beating 5 or more of those "top-16" on the way to 13+ wins, and every time I'm relegated to Warrior's Hall because of my BR. ***?!

This one I went 14-1 (again), beating the #2, #4, #5, #7, #9, #11 and #12 in the top-16, finishing with a Preliminary Ranking of 2nd. I feel like I should be rewarded for beating someone with 270k more BR, but instead I'm punished for not carrying 3 Orange Max pets with all purple & orange gear and +10 stat refines. It's infuriating.
                      No, it's not going to change. Only way to get to top16 is to cash more or wait for people to quit. I'm in the same boat, though not as dominating a performance as you (ranked 7/26). Quite a few people have this issue.

It kinda makes sense, since prelim matching can be wonky...and there's really no perfect system. Oh well.

Comment

Working...
                      X