Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cw ****!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cw ****!

more bugs in wartune i finished 1h ago CW and i got 3645 points ( 3 loses ) qualify #5 for br #21 other people got 3515 points ( 4 loses ) and qualify in warlord hall, *** IS THAT????

Are the other people the same class as you?

Comment

yes, then lasts cw i had same problem GG wartune

Comment

It's because you're 21st in BR. Top 16 is always top 16 by BR, not by points or wins. I'm in the same boat; by wins and points, I would qualify for top 16; by BR, I'm #51. I suppose on the positive side, fighting in the 17-100 crowd, I get more wins (unless trolled bad by matching). If I did get to fight in top 16, there are 3 I know I can beat, 2 I can beat when lucky, and the rest are so much stronger than me that they'd have to epic screw up or dc for me to have a chance of winning.

Comment

I'm assuming from experience that 3500 points is the bracket for finals. All players who reach this bracket are than listed in descending BR order. So 11 wins and a cupcake of BR will get you in the finals. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            I'm assuming from experience that 3500 points is the bracket for finals. All players who reach this bracket are than listed in descending BR order. So 11 wins and a cupcake of BR will get you in the finals. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
            i agree with you about that value. i only reach finals when i get 11 wins.
            RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
            Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Working...
            X