drop rate mahra on mahra base pack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop rate mahra on mahra base pack

anyone knows how manny mahra i can expect from 50 boxes? if anyone got sample that should be great to see how manny i roughl can get

Unless you don't care about money or you are a gambler, you shouldn't do those type of events. 999 balens and you can get as low as 30 mahra...I don't know about you but that would kill me to spend 999 balens and get 30 mahra. Knowing how R2 does things, the probability of getting 30 mahra is probably a lot higher than the other rewards. I wouldn't do it....but that's just me.

Comment

Originally posted by Untrax View Post
      anyone knows how manny mahra i can expect from 50 boxes? if anyone got sample that should be great to see how manny i roughl can get
      it should be arround 7 - 12k for every 100 boxes u open

Comment

Originally posted by Anubi0s View Post
        it should be arround 7 - 12k for every 100 boxes u open
        Unless I'm missing something here but one mahra base pack is 999 balens so you are telling the guy the average on 100 boxes? HA HA!!!!

Back to my first post, I'm assuming the probability to get the lowest of the rewards, which is 30 mahra is the highest so basically, you would pay 999 balens for 30 mahra....thank you but no thank you....

Comment

Working...
        X