Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crazy stupid system of getting "reputation" in this forum

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmyspook View Post
    the big difference is: u actually did it and pointed it at me, as i said before. which i clearly didn't do. this isn't a threat according to the defenition, and since that i can't be banned.
    Im totally speechless. i know english isnt your first language, but you really need stop making stupid claims.

for example: "terrorist threatens to bomb the airport if their friend arent released from jail"
    now, since they didnt do it because they got what they wanted, so they never doing any threat at all?

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    oh really?

and you keep saying about "not caring about your own reputation", then posted the negative reps you received. ever wonder why i called you hypocrite in that downvote?
    as i said before, im angry about the mad system which makes people like myself feel bad. i dont give a damn about my reputation, how is this hypocrit? well then.

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    Seriously, you are full of **** man and you know it. You start a thread about the rating system, you get called on by many people for 4 pages then on the 5th page, you say you don't care about your reputation rating...lmao.....you got the crown of the most stupid comment of the day man...nice one.

Also, you really gotta stop with the bullying...people voicing their opinion and not agreeing with you and pointing out how stupid some of your comments are is not bullying....get real man.
    reread the whole post before commenting stupid stuff idiot. you clearly aren't as high intellectual as me.
    note that u dont even know who u are talking to.
    EDIT: no offense you aren't like me in various ways, i respect everyone the way they are but just know your limits when commenting.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 12:22 PM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• Asgaard
    replied
    if you can read, you see i didnt say anything about you being angry, only about me.
    and i dont care about my reputation, i care about the high rate of bullying in these forums.
    Seriously, you are full of **** man and you know it. You start a thread about the rating system, you get called on by many people for 4 pages then on the 5th page, you say you don't care about your reputation rating...lmao.....you got the crown of the most stupid comment of the day man...nice one.

Also, you really gotta stop with the bullying...people voicing their opinion and not agreeing with you and pointing out how stupid some of your comments are is not bullying....get real man.

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    but i dont give negative rep on your post by anger. you said it yourself:

and this is my reaction:

seems you need to re learn the word "threat" means, and you seriously comparing a downvote to DDoS attack?
    the big difference is: u actually did it and pointed it at me, as i said before. which i clearly didn't do. this isn't a threat according to the defenition, and since that i can't be banned.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    if you can read, you see i didnt say anything about you being angry, only about me.
    and i dont care about my reputation, i care about the high rate of bullying in these forums.
    oh really?
    Originally posted by Timmyspook
    we both made this mistake of making threats by anger, which doesn't mean we should be giving negative reputation to each other for that.
    and you keep saying about "not caring about your own reputation", then posted the negative reps you received. ever wonder why i called you hypocrite in that downvote?

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied

and this is my reaction:

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    we both made this mistake of making threats by anger, which doesn't mean we should be giving negative reputation to each other for that.

but i dont really care about my reputation,
    and this is my reaction:

anyway, since you didnt care about your reputations now, you wont mind that this post i quoted got a downvote from me right? :-p

EDIT: about my post that was a threat to you, i said perhaps, and i didnt point it at someone unlike you did.
    seems you need to re learn the word "threat" means, and you seriously comparing a downvote to DDoS attack?
    Last edited by Arlad; 02-27-2015, 01:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_14.png
Views:	1
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	1708940
    what in the world is racist about this? #stuck

Originally posted by Arlad
    1. i called you racist based on your previous posts.
    2. im not threatening, im actually doing it. that's a big difference.

speaking of threats, i think it can be found on the very first post of this thread.
    EDIT: about my post that was a threat to you, i said perhaps, and i didnt point it at someone unlike you did.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    somehow I think ppl only give reputation when emotion is involved ,rather than good tip about game

if u look this thread for example there is nothing about game and I bet ppl are giving reputation just for discussion about non game related content
    Sometimes, yes, rep is emotion driven, but most of the people who leave a rep comment based on emotion are the regulars, as they are the heart of the forum community, and so are emotional invested (whether they want to admit it or not).

The people who usually read and leave, and only post to ask a question or when they have a problem don't have as much voting power, so their rep doesn't leave as much of an impact as a regular's voting power does. It's less noticeable, but it's still far more common to see rep given/taken from constructive game play centered discussions than from any other topic of discussion.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    somehow I think ppl only give reputation when emotion is involved ,rather than good tip about game

if u look this thread for example there is nothing about game and I bet ppl are giving reputation just for discussion about non game related content
    exactly, this thread didnt event discussing about the game. TC swayed by his own emotion when he complain about the downvotes, which is totally not related to the game.
    just look at his post where he accused people for being hostile, while ignoring his own hostility on his posts. heck, even the opening posts has insults and threats in it.

he called me racist and threatened to dislike my posts just because i dont fit in his idea. how clear can it be?
    1. i called you racist based on your previous posts.
    2. im not threatening, im actually doing it. that's a big difference.

speaking of threats, i think it can be found on the very first post of this thread.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Actually, he started with very constructive criticism of your suggestion, and was quite polite about it. It would be advisable to get back on track with the idea, as you do raise a few valid points regarding how comments are given, else this thread will be closed and you two can move on to private messages if you wish to continue the argument.
    he called me racist and threatened to dislike my posts just because i dont fit in his idea. how clear can it be?

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Actually, he started with very constructive criticism of your suggestion, and was quite polite about it. It would be advisable to get back on track with the idea, as you do raise a few valid points regarding how comments are given, else this thread will be closed and you two can move on to private messages if you wish to continue the argument.
    well he maybe acused him of racist in polite manner but why moderators didn't ban such person who post racist comments?

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied

at least this guy got where i am talking about!

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    you of all people talking about logic? please read this exact post i quoted, especially on 1st and 2nd sentence. feel logical?
    oh sure, lets remove the bad rep system so i can openly bully people without getting any repercusion from the forum. afterall, its a "logical" things to do right? it will makes you very happy too so you can post more racist comments.
    Im sure moderators would ban ppl for posting racist comments ...u don't need reputation system to tell u who u need to ban or don't

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    yes i know.
    but here its not about the idea anymore, that guy arlad's comments are hostile towards me in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X