This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    u need to tell anyone what they like to hear in order to rise reputation its called politician

only way u will rise reputation here is to tell anyone what they like to hear ,make fun of ppl with red reputation,sometimes try to be funny or sarcastic and so on .....its not that hard if u fancy that thing
    actually, its called socializing. lets see how far you get in real life by always saying "i dont like you, i hate this, you suck" in every conversations.
    and its kinda funny since most of my posts are about disagreeing with other people.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

u need to tell anyone what they like to hear in order to rise reputation its called politician

only way u will rise reputation here is to tell anyone what they like to hear ,make fun of ppl with red reputation,sometimes try to be funny or sarcastic and so on .....its not that hard if u fancy that thing
      thanks for the almost only reasonable comment.
      but i dont really care about my reputation, i just want to improve this forum for the sake of others.
      The colors, The grey
      The fire, The smoke,
      The lights, The dark
      To speak or to choke
      The words, That hurts
      The truth, The lies
      The wishpers, the noise
      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmyspook View Post
        thanks for the almost only reasonable comment.
        but i dont really care about my reputation, i just want to improve this forum for the sake of others.
        well isnt this funny? i thought this thread was complaining about reputation system. if you really dont care about it, why bother?

anyway, since you didnt care about your reputations now, you wont mind that this post i quoted got a downvote from me right? :-p
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Fun fact: There's far more reputation spread around during game play discussions (such as guides and tips) than anything else, and the majority of that reputation is centered around agreeing or disagreeing with someone's thoughts on actual game play. It's generally the handful of the regulars who give or take rep from people for being funny, or trolls, or because they just don't like someone or what they posted.

So, if someone was really wanting to increase their reputation, they would only need to be helpful to the people who come here to find how-to answers, information, tips, and tricks, while avoiding getting on the regulars' bad side.

It's far less of a popularity contest than you think it is.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            well isnt this funny? i thought this thread was complaining about reputation system. if you really dont care about it, why bother?

anyway, since you didnt care about your reputations now, you wont mind that this post i quoted got a downvote from me right? :-p
            as i said, i feel like its my mission to improve this game for the sakes of others, so your argument is kinda invalid.
            The colors, The grey
            The fire, The smoke,
            The lights, The dark
            To speak or to choke
            The words, That hurts
            The truth, The lies
            The wishpers, the noise
            Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

as i said, i feel like its my mission to improve this game for the sakes of others, so your argument is kinda invalid.
              >improving the game
              >complaining about reputations system in forum

does not comply.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_13.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	1708939
                Thank you for the bad reputation, arlad, at least the staff knows who is a part of the abusing ones.
                and thanks for the upvote, i greatly appreciate it!
                The colors, The grey
                The fire, The smoke,
                The lights, The dark
                To speak or to choke
                The words, That hurts
                The truth, The lies
                The wishpers, the noise
                Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128272[/ATTACH]
                  Thank you for the bad reputation, arlad, at least the staff knows who is a part of the abusing ones.
                  wow, you didnt even read my previous post where i openly stated im downvoting your post.
                  nice to see that you are here just for complaining.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128272[/ATTACH]
                    I think the comment someone made downvoting your post from 09.02 sums it all up....
                    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

>improving the game
                      >complaining about reputations system in forum

does not comply.
                      maybe in your world it doesnt, but they dont have a damn thing to do with each other.
                      u can improve this game forum by removing the bad reputation system, isnt that just pure logic?
                      The colors, The grey
                      The fire, The smoke,
                      The lights, The dark
                      To speak or to choke
                      The words, That hurts
                      The truth, The lies
                      The wishpers, the noise
                      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

None of those comments fall under abuse of the system. While not exactly constructive, it does show that so far, 2 people don't like your posts in this thread, and one does.

When posting suggestions, as you did in your first post, it's your job to convince people that you have a great idea, and they should support it. Being hostile toward people who give you negative feedback on your suggestion is a good way to make others not want to support your suggestion. You should counter the negative comments with reasons for why you feel your idea is a good one, or ignore them entirely and hope others come in and start agreeing with you. As it is now, people will see this thread and see that it's just an argument between a few people, and leave. No matter how good or bad a suggestion really is, a dead and unsupported thread is one that will never be considered.

For forum related suggestions, the majority voice is the most important thing. That's why even through there's been some really good suggestions, we don't have those features (image signatures cause lag, said the majority of the forum once upon a time ago), while the reputation system was suggested (the majority of people wanted a way to "like" posts, and to give feedback on a post without throwing a thread off topic) and was implemented.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                          None of those comments fall under abuse of the system. While not exactly constructive, it does show that so far, 2 people don't like your posts in this thread, and one does.

When posting suggestions, as you did in your first post, it's your job to convince people that you have a great idea, and they should support it. Being hostile toward people who give you negative feedback on your suggestion is a good way to make others not want to support your suggestion. You should counter the negative comments with reasons for why you feel your idea is a good one, or ignore them entirely and hope others come in and start agreeing with you. As it is now, people will see this thread and see that it's just an argument between a few people, and leave. No matter how good or bad a suggestion really is, a dead and unsupported thread is one that will never be considered.

For forum related suggestions, the majority voice is the most important thing. That's why even through there's been some really good suggestions, we don't have those features (image signatures cause lag, said the majority of the forum once upon a time ago), while the reputation system was suggested (the majority of people wanted a way to "like" posts, and to give feedback on a post without throwing a thread off topic) and was implemented.
                          yes i know.
                          but here its not about the idea anymore, that guy arlad's comments are hostile towards me in my opinion.
                          The colors, The grey
                          The fire, The smoke,
                          The lights, The dark
                          To speak or to choke
                          The words, That hurts
                          The truth, The lies
                          The wishpers, the noise
                          Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

actually, its called socializing. lets see how far you get in real life by always saying "i dont like you, i hate this, you suck" in every conversations.
                            and its kinda funny since most of my posts are about disagreeing with other people.
                            I never said u need to say to someone u suck u are bad. no one like to be called stupid or similar

but if u are good politican in diplomatic and good manner way u tell someone u are right or I disagree with u (I didn't said u need to tell someone u are stupid or u are noob but act like politican)

so if u want good reputation u will disagree with someone (and certainly u wont tell someone how u truly feel about it with appropriate chosen words)

Comment

maybe in your world it doesnt, but they dont have a damn thing to do with each other.
                              u can improve this game forum by removing the bad reputation system, isnt that just pure logic?
                              you of all people talking about logic? please read this exact post i quoted, especially on 1st and 2nd sentence. feel logical?
                              oh sure, lets remove the bad rep system so i can openly bully people without getting any repercusion from the forum. afterall, its a "logical" things to do right? it will makes you very happy too so you can post more racist comments.

Comment

the bigger question is why do you care? if you are looking for sympathy, compassion and love, the internet is certainly not the place to be.....Who cares about reputation rating in this forum, seriously? why is it important to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X