X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    oh really?

and you keep saying about "not caring about your own reputation", then posted the negative reps you received. ever wonder why i called you hypocrite in that downvote?
    as i said before, im angry about the mad system which makes people like myself feel bad. i dont give a damn about my reputation, how is this hypocrit? well then.

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
    Seriously, you are full of **** man and you know it. You start a thread about the rating system, you get called on by many people for 4 pages then on the 5th page, you say you don't care about your reputation rating...lmao.....you got the crown of the most stupid comment of the day man...nice one.

Also, you really gotta stop with the bullying...people voicing their opinion and not agreeing with you and pointing out how stupid some of your comments are is not bullying....get real man.
    reread the whole post before commenting stupid stuff idiot. you clearly aren't as high intellectual as me.
    note that u dont even know who u are talking to.
    EDIT: no offense you aren't like me in various ways, i respect everyone the way they are but just know your limits when commenting.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 12:22 PM. Reason: post merge
    The colors, The grey
    The fire, The smoke,
    The lights, The dark
    To speak or to choke
    The words, That hurts
    The truth, The lies
    The wishpers, the noise
    Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmyspook View Post
      the big difference is: u actually did it and pointed it at me, as i said before. which i clearly didn't do. this isn't a threat according to the defenition, and since that i can't be banned.
      Im totally speechless. i know english isnt your first language, but you really need stop making stupid claims.

for example: "terrorist threatens to bomb the airport if their friend arent released from jail"
      now, since they didnt do it because they got what they wanted, so they never doing any threat at all?
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmyspook
        reread the whole post before commenting stupid stuff idiot. you clearly aren't as high intellectual as me.
        EDIT: no offense you aren't like me in various ways, i respect everyone the way they are but just know your limits when commenting.
        Thank you for proving everyone right with your latest post...LOL....way to go little man...

Comment

Im totally speechless. i know english isnt your first language, but you really need stop making stupid claims.

for example: "terrorist threatens to bomb the airport if their friend arent released from jail"
          now, since they didnt do it because they got what they wanted, so they never doing any threat at all?
          i can agree a bit with you this time, but note i didn't point my treat at anyone, see it more like a warning.

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
          Thank you for proving everyone right with your latest post...LOL....way to go little man...
          re-read what i said in the edit. and could you please explain why i made it clear that i am wrong by posting that?...

Funny btw, if they know they can't win, they start insulting and correcting grammar :<
          Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 11:55 AM. Reason: post merge
          The colors, The grey
          The fire, The smoke,
          The lights, The dark
          To speak or to choke
          The words, That hurts
          The truth, The lies
          The wishpers, the noise
          Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

i can agree a bit with you this time, but note i didn't point my treat at anyone, see it more like a warning.
            *sigh*
            its not defined by the target, but by the perpetrator.

example:
            if you keep mocking me, im gonna punch your face <- threat.
            if you keep mocking people, someday you gonna get a punch in your face <- warning.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

why is this thread in game discussion

this has nothing to do with wartune

unless you are saying if i have 3 green bars i was a popular wartuner, which i was not
              i started fights because i could, i think people hated me, oh well

tl;dr
              this is NOT wartune related
              IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
              Class: Archer
              Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
              Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
              but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
                why is this thread in game discussion

this has nothing to do with wartune

unless you are saying if i have 3 green bars i was a popular wartuner, which i was not
                i started fights because i could, i think people hated me, oh well

tl;dr
                this is NOT wartune related
                i know but i just placed it here so everyone will read it because i dont want it to be a post that gets lost xD

*sigh*
                its not defined by the target, but by the perpetrator.

example:
                if you keep mocking me, im gonna punch your face <- threat.
                if you keep mocking people, someday you gonna get a punch in your face <- warning.
                i said see it more as a warning, not see it as a warning, i didn't say it is 1.. people need to learn to read these days
                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 11:55 AM. Reason: post merge
                The colors, The grey
                The fire, The smoke,
                The lights, The dark
                To speak or to choke
                The words, That hurts
                The truth, The lies
                The wishpers, the noise
                Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

Funny btw, if they know they can't win, they start insulting and correcting grammar :<
                  no one was talking about grammar except you in this forum.
                  we were talking about definitions

youre acting like a child who was found stealing in the class and defending himself by saying "im not stealing it, i just found a money inside his bag".

i said see it more as a warning, not see it as a warning, i didn't say it is 1.. people need to learn to read these days
                  of course you didnt see it as one. but the world didnt work by your definition.
                  and you should eat your own advice.
                  Last edited by Arlad; 02-27-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

look im not taking sides I just expressed my opinion on non game related thread how reputation is given

and also I expressed my feelings if someone is racist should have been banned long ago

in any case im really curious to see racist post or thread.....want to see if those ppl got banned

Comment

no one was talking about grammar except you in this forum.
                      we were talking about definitions

youre acting like a child who was found stealing in the class and defending himself by saying "im not stealing it, i just found a money inside his bag".

of course you didnt see it as one. but the world didnt work by your definition.
                      and you should eat your own advice.
                      i really have no comments on this, you are totally going away from where this is about. one last time: Its about my opinion on how this reputation system can be improved, i dont give a damn about reputation, i care about people and their feelings. and also ofcourse about the bullsh*t getting written at everyones pages
                      EDIT: I dont care about reputation, this is about the comments gotten.
                      Its OK if you want to live in your own world, my logic is correct i dont care what you think about it. its proven my logic is good and not your 'style' of logic.
                      Last edited by Timmyspook; 02-27-2015, 01:43 PM.
                      The colors, The grey
                      The fire, The smoke,
                      The lights, The dark
                      To speak or to choke
                      The words, That hurts
                      The truth, The lies
                      The wishpers, the noise
                      Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

i really have no comments on this, you are totally going away from where this is about. one last time: Its about my opinion on how this reputation system can be improved, i dont give a damn about reputation, i care about people and their feelings. and also ofcourse about the bullsh*t getting written at everyones pages
                        so you admit that you are wrong about the threats? ok then.

>you said you didnt care about reputation, but complained when someone gives you a downvote
                        >you said you care about people and their feelings, but you insulted many people in this topic.
                        >you said you dont care about other's people posts, but you reply them by insulting.
                        please read again why i downvoted you.

Comment

Now I not only think you are stupid as **, but also schizophrenic, which brings some sense in your behavior.

Does this sound racist? Can you be racist towards stupid people?!
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Oh. My. God.

Woooooow Spookie. You werent kidding.

This escalated quickly.

Also, did you have fun Spookie? you seem to have done so as you spammed guild chat >_>

Comment

so you admit that you are wrong about the threats? ok then.

>you said you didnt care about reputation, but complained when someone gives you a downvote
                              >you said you care about people and their feelings, but you insulted many people in this topic.
                              >you said you dont care about other's people posts, but you reply them by insulting.
                              please read again why i downvoted you.
                              quote where i wrote that. i wrote that i dont give a damn about reputation, i just dont like to be threatened.
                              i didn't insult anyone, for an example of insults look to the post below.
                              same as above.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                              Now I not only think you are stupid as **, but also schizophrenic, which brings some sense in your behavior.

as i said i dont care about your opinion, im proven to belong to one of the smartest people in this world.

Originally posted by daunapu View Post

hahahahaha "can't win the argument? lets start insulting!"
                              stupid weakling.
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 11:56 AM. Reason: post merge
                              The colors, The grey
                              The fire, The smoke,
                              The lights, The dark
                              To speak or to choke
                              The words, That hurts
                              The truth, The lies
                              The wishpers, the noise
                              Its blinding Your eyes.

Comment

quote where i wrote that. i wrote that i dont give a damn about reputation, i just dont like to be threatened.
                                i didn't insult anyone, for an example of insults look to the post below.
                                same as above.
                                you have a serious problem.
                                dont care about reputation, but the whole thread is about reputation. and even posted about people who downvoted you.
                                dont like threatening, but threatening to DDoS people who downvoted you.
                                dont like to be insulted, but calling other posters "stupid idiot".

seriously, normally your posts already cupcaked by the mods by now. im wondering what keeps them.

Originally posted by kayliessa_good12 View Post
                                Woooooow Spookie. You werent kidding.

This escalated quickly.

Also, did you have fun Spookie? you seem to have done so as you spammed guild chat >_>
                                so, i guess youre his guild mate? i hope you can tell us that if he's being serious or trolling.

but i hope you can see the whole thread without being biased about how your guild mate really is.

Comment

Working...
                                X