X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timmyspook
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    u need to tell anyone what they like to hear in order to rise reputation its called politician

only way u will rise reputation here is to tell anyone what they like to hear ,make fun of ppl with red reputation,sometimes try to be funny or sarcastic and so on .....its not that hard if u fancy that thing
    thanks for the almost only reasonable comment.
    but i dont really care about my reputation, i just want to improve this forum for the sake of others.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by Nightfish View Post
    u need to tell anyone what they like to hear in order to rise reputation its called politician

only way u will rise reputation here is to tell anyone what they like to hear ,make fun of ppl with red reputation,sometimes try to be funny or sarcastic and so on .....its not that hard if u fancy that thing
    actually, its called socializing. lets see how far you get in real life by always saying "i dont like you, i hate this, you suck" in every conversations.
    and its kinda funny since most of my posts are about disagreeing with other people.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    but r2 games does track IPs tho. if you check your account setting, you can see the last login IP from.
    Which means absolutely nothing, but that wasnt the point. The point was if there is will those r2 amateurs cant do absolutely nothing, proven many times from many people.

Originally posted by Timmyspook View Post
    well people, this is what i call an idiotic comment, "cant win the argument? lets start the sarcasm and insults!".
    Since you quote me and my "idiotic" comment, tell me what argument i have here to win? Isn't this your whining thread how others don't like you? And still you managed to make few completely stupid and offensive comments for no time here, yeah you make sense...

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    well people, this is what i call an idiotic comment, "cant win the argument? lets start the sarcasm and insults!".

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    you so funny
    but r2 games does track IPs tho. if you check your account setting, you can see the last login IP from.

you are not helping your cause. stop making enemies and people wouldnt downvote you.

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    you so funny

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
    Go too far into the red and your account will be banned. Think of it as being voted off the island. New accounts created would also be banned upon discovery of them belonging to you, as we don't allow the use of new accounts to circumvent existing bans.

you so funny

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    The real questions are: does anyone normal actually care about this reputation? Will a red bar or ban stop me to make other accounts here?
    i dont care about the green bars, but the red bars are quite helpful to distinguish bad and good poster.

im autistic, which is a mental illness, so stop making fun of me. im not kidding. dont even judge when u dont know the person, u dont know anything about me..
    oh im not making fun of your autism, but im definitely criticizing about your previous post. those two arent mutually exclusive, you know.
    Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 02-28-2015, 12:20 PM. Reason: post merge

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    thats your problem, you dont know where to draw the line. trolling is fun when they are harmless. but when you step into race or ideology issues, then you are deserving the slaps that coming to you.

for example, i often calling others stupid in the forums, but i would never making fun someone who have an actual mental disabilities.

but seriously tho, some of your post were racist with communism accusing etc.

edit: and FYI, im not the one who put that "lol" in that mahra thread. but i can give you a dislike on one of your posts if you want me to.
    im autistic, which is a mental illness, so stop making fun of me. im not kidding. dont even judge when u dont know the person, u dont know anything about me..

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    The real questions are: does anyone normal actually care about this reputation? Will a red bar or ban stop me to make other accounts here?
    Go too far into the red and your account will be banned. Think of it as being voted off the island. New accounts created would also be banned upon discovery of them belonging to you, as we don't allow the use of new accounts to circumvent existing bans.

Leave a comment:

• Nightfish
    replied
    thats your problem, you dont know where to draw the line. trolling is fun when they are harmless. but when you step into race or ideology issues, then you are deserving the slaps that coming to you.

for example, i often calling others stupid in the forums, but i would never making fun someone who have an actual mental disabilities.

edit: and FYI, im not the one who put that "lol" in that mahra thread. but i can give you a dislike on one of your posts if you want me to.
    so what if he accuse of communism someone I would be honored personally

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    not racist, i just defended r2games in their way of displaying the game, if he doesnt like a CHINESE game with CHINESE people in it, then he needs to go away simple as that..
    i also could complain about no belgians in the game, which is crazy to even think about. just chinese people in the game and everyone needs to deal with it.. but thats just my opinion and clearly no one appreciated it..
    even tho im trolling with some of my posts the comments are crazy and hurt my feelings deeply.

Last edited by Arlad; 02-27-2015, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Comments left through the reputation system are suppose to be anonymous so that people can leave honest feedback without worrying about backlash drama or derailing threads. It would be nice to see substantial feedback being used, instead of things like "nonono" and "lol", among other nonsense, but there's no way to enforce proper replies there.

To show the names of the people who leave feedback will just result in spite wars- you negative repped me, so now I will negative rep you- which is not in the spirit of the system. You'd be surprised at how many people get along quite well on the forum, but do negative rep each other, or how many people outright bash someone for their posts and yet send the poster positive rep.

Comments left that break any site rules are removed (as are the points they added/subtracted) and the person who left them may be subject to punishment ranging from having their reputation and post count reset (so they can't use the rep system anymore) to being banned from the forum, depending on severity of the situation. Admins are able to see all comments and who left them. If you are seeing rule breaking comments are not removed after a sufficient amount of time, or are very much across the line rule breaking, take a screenshot and send it in a pm to any moderator.

At this time, reputation doesn't mean too much, so don't worry too much about the comments that are left. If, in the future, rep is incorporated into another facet of the forum, the setup of the system will most likely go through a few changes to prevent people from being able to easily abuse the system. And with the potential to lose all rep and therefore lose whatever rep would allow people to do, people will become more conscientious about the rep they are leaving for people.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 02-27-2015, 11:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Timmyspook
    replied
    i remember you, youre the guy who said racist things about wartune being a chinese game. i think mods already deleted that thread.

anyway, i just checked on your mahra thread (is it this one?) and so far nothing stupid about your post. maybe you made some enemies with your previous racist posts.
    not racist, i just defended r2games in their way of displaying the game, if he doesnt like a CHINESE game with CHINESE people in it, then he needs to go away simple as that..
    i also could complain about no belgians in the game, which is crazy to even think about. just chinese people in the game and everyone needs to deal with it.. but thats just my opinion and clearly no one appreciated it..
    even tho im trolling with some of my posts the comments are crazy and hurt my feelings deeply.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X