Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gems scrolls

Hi :

just 1 thing . why you not putting gems scrolls high lvl in sale shop .. i am stuck in my br cant move on . all gems lvl 10 . cant find any gems scrolls in cata . i am falling down . all players old like me have now lvl 11 and 12 gems except me . no luck in dropping scrolls at all . so think about it . is really annoying now ... ty

Originally posted by R24123065 View Post
    Hi :

just 1 thing . why you not putting gems scrolls high lvl in sale shop .. i am stuck in my br cant move on . all gems lvl 10 . cant find any gems scrolls in cata . i am falling down . all players old like me have now lvl 11 and 12 gems except me . no luck in dropping scrolls at all . so think about it . is really annoying now ... ty
    you can get scrol from FC. lvl 11 and 12 scrol are easy to get
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
    Name: Sorcerer
    guild :ARROGANCE
    Hometown: Pakistan
    normal people scare me

Comment

not easy to get at all . that is luck drop .. and i am not lucky person . nothing at all from there

Comment

Its all about the luck with the drops... it is random what will fall in the necropolis.. also sometimes when golden road comes around there is a chance they may be offered there as well. As for what the future brings sadly, we can only wait and see I hope in time they will at least consider putting a level ten for sale in the shop or as a hot event, but as I said, we never know what the future may bring and am sorry
        Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

u complain that u been stuck on 10???? i been stuck on 9 for years

Comment

now that the gem events reward level 10's they could at least offer them for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by R24123065 View Post
              Hi :

They (developers) say this is how the game is built ... by random luck, save your money, just rely on luck to play this game

Comment

Originally posted by R218851922 View Post
                now that the gem events reward level 10's they could at least offer them for sale.

i ssoooo agree with u

Comment

luck is just like this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	10 hp.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	797.8 KB
ID:	1709394

Click image for larger version

Name:	lv 11 p atk.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	702.0 KB
ID:	1709395
                  Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

yes lower the drop rate or put in guild shop or coin exchange for lvl 10,11 and 12 gem transponder

Comment

crypt shop would be awesome if they made the tokens somewhat useful again. like 30k tokens for a lv10 trans

Comment

hii what happend for scrol gem in shop? after remove scrol how can get gem lvl 5-6-7...

Comment

These gem transponders are now supposed to be free and already known as of patch 5.0. Since they were removed from the shop and never actually added to our known transposers, everyone is screwed unless they get the lucky drops or they decide to put them back in the shop. I talked to a R2 Mentor today and he was just as lost as the players.

Comment

gem scrolls cannot be used any more. my alt has a few from blitzing that i didn't get a chance to grab from the mail before this patch came, and now they cannot be activated. clicking them no longer pulls up the 'Use' menu, & double clicking them no longer activates them. their description no longer says 'Already learned'. my hypothesis is that now we no longer need gem scrolls to activate gem formulas, but because the unlocking is triggered by leveling, while we no longer level up, they do not unlock properly. could someone plz create a new toon to test it? sorry been really busy & no time to do testing by myself.

Comment

another feature with the last patch where r2 didnt think it till the end.

first seen "no more gem scrolls needed" was happy (can get lvl 8 or better now, yippee). so looked to gem synth, but surprise no new gems are there to learn or synth, if they would have been abit clever they just would have put it into game like the double gems, just put it in there, thats it. but as usual r2 is too dump to think things ill the end.

would be interessting to know how gems can be learned ?
                              lvl 1-5 free with getting into gem range
                              lvl 6 need lvl 60
                              lvl 7 need lvl 70
                              and so on ...? lvl 12 by players maxed out with 5 mio br ?

just another part of patch that fails, r2 makes same mistakes like most companies: patch games to death till all leave. so hurry up r2 there are still a few things working like playes like it, go crush them

Comment

Working...
                              X