No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You did, and then apparently ignored it in #44. I'm saying that choosing one dimension type over another will lead to a dearth of that element at higher qualities, which means less bonuses: res and reduce res. Do you disagree?

I'm just saying it's a tradeoff, and the effect is not as large as you think (at least since res from dimensions was nerfed). Feel free to disagree, but I think I'm done replying. We're going in circles already, lol.

Comment

fufu i kinda gotta disagree on the way u do dimension, i think it's kinda a waste the way u do it, i usually start with 4x basic to build some res (4 basic give me 11 x step) then start int and go with adv of the same type (got expert just a couple days ago) this way i get the most out of every single dimension, losing ofc some res red which idc of too much, don't have to win every single pvp i play.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
        fufu i kinda gotta disagree on the way u do dimension, i think it's kinda a waste the way u do it, i usually start with 4x basic to build some res (4 basic give me 11 x step) then start int and go with adv of the same type (got expert just a couple days ago) this way i get the most out of every single dimension, losing ofc some res red which idc of too much, don't have to win every single pvp i play.
        I think that's fine for maybe dark/light dimensions, but for other ones it isn't too big of a deal I think, I started a fire advance few days ago an with fire pet an 4 lv7/1lv6 started out with 14 energy per step, yeah it might be a loss, but considering that after all 5 are occupied eventually I'll just be looting and even that has a limit that extra 3 energy isn't something to cry over. But to each his own'

Also agreed with Fufu on how stacking on one element might run their savings on that element dry quickly, however that depends from person to person as I still see some people getting advance or higher dimensions daily even from the "new" chests, which I still think were nerfed through the roof, but idk some people got the luck for it, so after a month or two most people might be limited to how much electro/dark/light res they can get, and then some lucky ones might be godly, who knows only time will tell.

Comment

Well sorry for that I didn't read it through.. but after taking a look at those pictures there is one thing I'd mention. Not sure if the problem lys in the elemental defenses and reduce res.

After the last BR event in december I changed to this gem setup: patk, crit, hp, block. In all my items. And I have to say block is just awesome. And on the other hand astrals are a big deal in pvp/pve too.. for example I got only patk, patk+penetration, crit and block astrals as stat astrals, all others are %astrals like determination, illusion, goddess bless, 50k heal, 50k reflect and crit chance reduce.

mdef/pdef/hp astrals are just a joke compared to your stats overall it's not worth to use them.

So long story short, I'm pretty much not sure that the problem lys in the elemental part.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
            I'm just saying it's a tradeoff, and the effect is not as large as you think (at least since res from dimensions was nerfed). Feel free to disagree, but I think I'm done replying. We're going in circles already, lol.
            im thinking the opposite, that you arent seeing the benefits of stacking on one element clearly. well, if someone like me with 440k can beat a 600k because i stacked an element, its already much better than cannot beating anyone because i spread my res.
            and like slowplay said, stacking an element gives advantage in quicker clearing the dimensions. thus gaining more rewards everyday, especially mahra, sepul, and bound balens.
            so what if i run out of 1 element? i can just switch to another element and stacking it too.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Yes I agree wholeheartedly. You always want to stack one element. And the importance of elements doesn't vary much. The most important one to stack 1st is electro, after that stack dark, when those run out, stack light then fire,wind,water in that order. By the time your last water dimension is depleted, you should have enough new electro dimensions to begin the cycle anew.
              Last edited by OhBummer; 03-02-2015, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OhBummer View Post
                Yes I agree wholeheartedly. You always want to stack one element. And the importance of elements doesn't vary much. The most important one to stack 1st is electro, after that stack dark, when those run out, stack light then fire,wind,water in that order. By the time your last water dimension is depleted, you should have enough new electro dimensions to begin the cycle anew.

Which is what this whole thread started with me saying..... Dimensions and resist are more important than defense. Yet someone wanted to argue for 12 hours then say the same thing I said. Lol, silly rabbit.
                Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                  Which is what this whole thread started with me saying..... Dimensions and resist are more important than defense. Yet someone wanted to argue for 12 hours then say the same thing I said. Lol, silly rabbit.
                  No, your argument was defense are not important at all, and my argument was BOTH are important.
                  stop pretending to have an amnesia.

ps: why the heck "Fa king" is censored?
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    No, your argument was defense are not important at all, and my argument was BOTH are important.
                    stop pretending to have an amnesia.

ps: why the heck "Fa king" is censored?
                    I'm not hating but how did humbleslayer manage to be green again?

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                      I'm not hating but how did humbleslayer manage to be green again?
                      hordes of alt.
                      coincidentally, i had many downvotes in short span of time.

Comment

Very first page, post number 5. Never did I say defense was not important. I said "The only thing that really matters are dimensions and resist crystals. I was fighting the same class in bg other day. We both had same sylphs, I have only 4 basic, 1 inter open with all very high resist crystals. My atk more than double his def and still can barely hurt him in sylph mode or out. He had to have 3-4 adv dimensions open. Good for him...

pdef/mdef really don't matter much at all anymore."

The player I am talking about has 52k patk and about 95k attack... I, personally can get 52k pdef without hardly ANY gems for defense... Tried it today. That said, I am 100% correct. What matters is DIMENSIONS. 52k pdef /mdef is HORRIBLE defenses for someone with 95k attack.. PERIOD, YET still you can win lots of fights if you stack DIMENSIONS and resistance, because that is what is important at the moment for defense
                        Last edited by HumbleSlayer; 03-02-2015, 08:14 PM.
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

hordes of alt.
                          Nope, I made him green.
                          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Very first page, post number 5. Never did I say defense was not important. I said "The only thing that really matters are dimensions and resist crystals. I was fighting the same class in bg other day. We both had same sylphs, I have only 4 basic, 1 inter open with all very high resist crystals. My atk more than double his def and still can barely hurt him in sylph mode or out. He had to have 3-4 adv dimensions open. Good for him...

pdef/mdef really don't matter much at all anymore."

The player I am talking about has 52k patk and about 95k attack... I, personally can get 52k pdef without hardly ANY gems for defense... Tried it today. That said, I am 100% correct. What matters is DIMENSIONS. 52k pdef /mdef is HORRIBLE defenses for someone with 95k attack.. PERIOD, YET still you can win lots of fights if you stack DIMENSIONS and resistance, because that is what is important at the moment for defense

either amnesia or dementia, your pick.

Comment

either amnesia or dementia, your pick.
                              you clearly cant read...

"The player I am talking about has 52k patk and about 95k attack... I, personally can get 52k pdef without hardly ANY gems for defense... Tried it today. That said, I am 100% correct. What matters is DIMENSIONS. 52k pdef /mdef is HORRIBLE defenses for someone with 95k attack.. PERIOD, YET still you can win lots of fights if you stack DIMENSIONS and resistance, because that is what is important at the moment for defense "

I can get 52k Defense with 1 and 2 gems!!!!!!!!!!!! That is having literally NO defense. The lowest possible defense while wearing clothing.

THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IS DIMENSION! Anyone wearing 80 gear, fully enchanted, with decent refines, that has ever clicked an astral, can get around 50k defenses with only 1-2 gems for defenses. If you cannot do this, PM ME, I will explain how to.

How are you still arguing?
                              Archer hoarder

Comment

you clearly cant read...

"The player I am talking about has 52k patk and about 95k attack... I, personally can get 52k pdef without hardly ANY gems for defense... Tried it today. That said, I am 100% correct. What matters is DIMENSIONS. 52k pdef /mdef is HORRIBLE defenses for someone with 95k attack.. PERIOD, YET still you can win lots of fights if you stack DIMENSIONS and resistance, because that is what is important at the moment for defense "

I can get 52k Defense with 1 and 2 gems!!!!!!!!!!!! That is having literally NO defense. The lowest possible defense while wearing clothing.

THE ONLY THING THAT REALLY MATTERS IS DIMENSION! Anyone wearing 80 gear, fully enchanted, with decent refines, that has ever clicked an astral, can get around 50k defenses with only 1-2 gems for defenses. If you cannot do this, PM ME, I will explain how to.

How are you still arguing?
                                back to the start again:
                                your argument-> pdef/mdef are useless. only res matters. (as seen in post #05)
                                my argument -> both defense and resistance are important, do not neglect both. (as seen in post #06)

Comment

Working...
                                X