Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahah this guy. Where is your bridge. I want to bomb it

You say this yet I have proof and numbers showing someone "neglected defenses" (tiny, pitiful, horrid 52k defense /95k attack) beating someone who did not neglect defense (75k def/65k+ mdef/95k atk) because dimension.......

Point... 52k defenses with 95k attack is HORRIBLE, NEGLECTED defenses.... YET YOU CAN STILL WIN IF YOU STACK DIMENSIONS

The only logical reason I can see you posting for days on end countless times is you think 52k defense is AWESOME for 95k attack level 80 player. If that is the case, I clearly disagree and I think 99% of players my level would. I can get 52k defense with 1 and 2 gems. When I wear 1 and 2 defensive gems (out of possible 8 of each) I am "NEGLECTING" Defenses as you put it.
    Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by SusanDelamar View Post
      Well sorry for that I didn't read it through.. but after taking a look at those pictures there is one thing I'd mention. Not sure if the problem lys in the elemental defenses and reduce res.

After the last BR event in december I changed to this gem setup: patk, crit, hp, block. In all my items. And I have to say block is just awesome. And on the other hand astrals are a big deal in pvp/pve too.. for example I got only patk, patk+penetration, crit and block astrals as stat astrals, all others are %astrals like determination, illusion, goddess bless, 50k heal, 50k reflect and crit chance reduce.

mdef/pdef/hp astrals are just a joke compared to your stats overall it's not worth to use them.

So long story short, I'm pretty much not sure that the problem lys in the elemental part.
      Well every setup has a lot of variables, i use the % astrals you mentioned in my EWD pvp setup and they work just fine but right now overlooking both sides of
      defenses isnt the best choices i'd say, i try to keep a balance btw both and at least to keep thunder dark and fire as high as possible (which sometimes i cant
      since i grow dimensions as i need them in sky trail to beat whatever stage im in).

In your case susan you can do the setup you have because you have 120k+ patt, 560k+ BR (which is higher than 80% of the european playerbase) and dont have
      trouble with many people in BG but once you start fighting someone with a high RES in electro (since your strongest is herc) or basically higher BR than you, neither
      high block of high att will save you since they will be receiving far less dmg.

I personally dont like the nerf they did to the dimension drop rate on resource packs (as wraith mentioned earlier), i went from 1-2/5 dimension or essence daily
      from the chests to 0 or 1 if im extremely lucky, dunno if it is a part of some way to try and sell those "discounted" dimensions u can find in the shops inside them or what but its really frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
        hahahah this guy. Where is your bridge. I want to bomb it

You say this yet I have proof and numbers showing someone "neglected defenses" (tiny, pitiful, horrid 52k defense /95k attack) beating someone who did not neglect defense (75k def/65k+ mdef/95k atk) because dimension.......

Point... 52k defenses with 95k attack is HORRIBLE, NEGLECTED defenses.... YET YOU CAN STILL WIN IF YOU STACK DIMENSIONS

The only logical reason I can see you posting for days on end countless times is you think 52k defense is AWESOME for 95k attack level 80 player. If that is the case, I clearly disagree and I think 99% of players my level would. I can get 52k defense with 1 and 2 gems. When I wear 1 and 2 defensive gems (out of possible 8 of each) I am "NEGLECTING" Defenses as you put it.
        if you really neglect defensem then you wont upgrade your armors, getting defense astrals, and adding anything that add defense point.
        the fact that someone has 50k defense, means he is building up defense although its not main priority.

how many times do i must explain to you that having BOTH defense and res is better than relying on res only?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How many times must I explain to you that having 50k defenses is OMG WOW HORRIBLE stats for defense when you are at 95k attack. I can get 50k defense with 1 gem and astral.... That's utterly HORRID defense. When you have horrid defense like this, and win fights, its due to DIMENSIONS and resistance.

When you have 50k defense you are relying ONLY on dimensions... because that is a horribly low number to have when you have 95k attack. PERIOD
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Who will win:
            52k defenses with 95k attack
            ..................V
            75k def/65k+ mdef/95k atk
            WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

How many times must I explain to you that having 50k defenses is OMG WOW HORRIBLE stats for defense when you are at 95k attack. I can get 50k defense with 1 gem and astral.... That's utterly HORRID defense. When you have horrid defense like this, and win fights, its due to DIMENSIONS and resistance.

When you have 50k defense you are relying ONLY on dimensions... because that is a horribly low number to have when you have 95k attack. PERIOD
              use basic logic.
              if i have 50k defense and 1200 res, vs someone who has 75k defense and 1200 res, who will win?
              YES, the one with better defense.

if you cant even understand basic logic like this, then you are either purposely ignorant or just being plainly stupid.
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

This is obvious Arlad but to my understanding it is not the point HumbleSlayer is stating u need carefully read what he has written.
                WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

ON the bright side... if you have horrible defense (nearly half your attack) you can still win fights. Stack dimensions high level and resistance and you still will beat people that you have no chance beating before dimensions came out.

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                  Who will win:
                  52k defenses with 95k attack
                  ..................V
                  75k def/65k+ mdef/95k atk
                  before dimensions.... the higher defense wins 9/10 fights (always a chance for fluke crit, illusion, reflect, etc)

after dimensions... defenses do not matter much at all. You can have pitiful defenses but stack dimensions and resistance and win easy.

Dimensions > defense stats
                  Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-03-2015, 05:08 AM. Reason: post merge
                  Archer hoarder

Comment

Players will get wise to Dimensions is a Disadvantage to none V.I.P as they can only have 2 Dimensions.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

ON the bright side... if you have horrible defense (nearly half your attack) you can still win fights. Stack dimensions high level and you still will beat people that you have no chance beating before dimensions came out.

which i already said to another person.
                      and let me repeat again for the umpteenth time: having good defense AND good res TOGETHER is better than relying on res only.

This is obvious Arlad but to my understanding it is not the point HumbleSlayer is stating u need carefully read what he has written.
                      i hope the opposite, that he would read mine better.

Comment

Players will get wise to Dimensions is a Disadvantage to none V.I.P as they can only have 2 Dimensions.
                        definitely makes VIP a exponentially more valuable thing than it has in the past 2 years that I have played.

He clearly just likes to argue and hear himself talk. I have stated the same thing for 8 pages now and every time I repeat myself, he posts the same thing almost lol. its actually hilarious
                        Archer hoarder

Comment

U always changing what u say now u saying having good defense AND good res TOGETHER is better than relying on res only this is obvious to any player.

But the point was stating players with weak defence if stack res can beat players with good defence that have rubbish res.
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

Comment

lol is this really still going on? Damn kids.

lyseria for everyone that has more then 300k br (or let's say 40/45k def) def astral are useless, it's way better have those usefull % astral.

@Arlad Having 1m br is better then having stacked res.
                            Last edited by SlowPlay; 03-03-2015, 12:08 AM.

Comment

U always changing what u say now u saying having good defense AND good res TOGETHER is better than relying on res only this is obvious to any player.

But the point was stating players with weak defence if stack res can beat players with good defence that have rubbish res.
                              like i already stated in my first post: if someone has monstrous defense, which is approx twice of the opponent attack it would have better result than having half defense of opponent attack but with good res. especially when res can go awry when you met someone with an element you didnt stack.

and in the same post, i clearly stated:

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              the point is, high res would be more useful if you have high defense stat. but do not neglect any of them.

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                              @Arlad Having 1m br is better then having stacked res.
                              but what if i have 1m br AND stacked res, wouldnt it be better?
                              Last edited by Arlad; 03-03-2015, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                like i already stated in my first post: if someone has monstrous defense, which is approx twice of the opponent attack it would have better result than having half defense of opponent attack but with good res. especially when res can go awry when you met someone with an element you didnt stack.

and in the same post, i clearly stated:
                                if someone had "monstrous defense twice of the opponent attack, they would mostly likely have double the attack of the opponent also. They could AFK the opposing player. That would mean stats like 180k PDEF/MDEF and 220k patk or matk VS a player with 95k attack/52k defense.... it would not matter what dimensions you had if you were facing a player with "monstrous defense, which is approx twice of the opponent attack" as you put it

Comment

Working...
                                X