No announcement yet.

Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I go to FT and win players higher br then me when I stack electro Dimensions and electro res and win against those that use hurcs.

I go FT and fight the same players with water res and lose so it all depends on what res u have against what they are using to win them.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      but what if i have 1m br AND stacked res, wouldnt it be better?
      Then wouldn't it be better 2m br with stacked res? If it wasn't clear i was jokin, u guys talkin over nothing. If i had to pick one between high def or high res i'd ofc go with high res because % beat everything in this game but if i don't have to pick one, what are we talkin about?

Comment

Originally posted by kittyariel View Post
        if someone had "monstrous defense twice of the opponent attack, they would mostly likely have double the attack of the opponent also. They could AFK the opposing player. That would mean stats like 180k PDEF/MDEF and 220k patk or matk VS a player with 95k attack/52k defense.... it would not matter what dimensions you had if you were facing a player with "monstrous defense, which is approx twice of the opponent attack" as you put it
        hmm, there was a knight in my server who had higher pdef than patk. (90k-ish, but he stopped playing a few months ago).
        either he build his defense nicely, or he neglected to build his attack. (which i doubt, since there are no one who didnt build attacks 1st)
        he wasnt building his res, and at that time there's no dimension yet. but there are only a few people who can scratch him, and its because they have matk sylph.
        now imagine if that person with such great defense stat would have great res too, wouldnt he be nigh untouchable?
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hmm, there was a knight in my server who had higher pdef than patk. (90k-ish, but he stopped playing a few months ago).
          either he build his defense nicely, or he neglected to build his attack. (which i doubt, since there are no one who didnt build attacks 1st)
          he wasnt building his res, and at that time there's no dimension yet. but there are only a few people who can scratch him, and its because they have matk sylph.
          now imagine if that person with such great defense stat would have great res too, wouldnt he be nigh untouchable?
          holes in your story... ok so lets say this knight grows and has double the defense of 95k attack player. that's 180k PDEF/MDEF. Now lets also say he neglected his offense mostly (which no one does) this would mean the player had at least 150k attack / 180k pdef/mdef and most likely when you have stats like that, your HP would be around 700k+ Again!!!! this player with stats like this would AFK a 95k attack 52k defense player with any dimensions he had.
          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            if i don't have to pick one, what are we talkin about?
            this is what confused me.
            there are absolutely no restriction on having both res and defense, but some people keep yapping that building defense is useless. its obviously better to have them both.

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
            holes in your story... ok so lets say this knight grows and has double the defense of 95k attack player. that's 180k PDEF/MDEF. Now lets also say he neglected his offense mostly (which no one does) this would mean the player had at least 150k attack / 180k pdef/mdef and most likely when you have stats like that, your HP would be around 700k+ Again!!!! this player with stats like this would AFK a 95k attack 52k defense player with any dimensions he had.
            exactly.
            so you finally agree with me that having good stats is also important?
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-03-2015, 05:07 AM. Reason: post merge
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this is what confused me.
              there are absolutely no restriction on having both res and defense, but some people keep yapping that building defense is useless. its obviously better to have them both.
              I don't understand if ur trolling or just playin dumb, either case i'm out of this thread, poor op got his thread stolen from u guys fighting over nothing.

Btw if someone has higher def then atk, he did something wrong because passive give u more atk then def.
              Last edited by SlowPlay; 03-03-2015, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad
                exactly.
                so you finally agree with me that having good stats is also important?
                not even a LITTLE bit... the stats you said (double the opponents attack) at level 80 are not "GOOD" they are GODLY. double my attack is 190k defense. If ANYONE has stats like that, they can afk the world. POOR, horrible, pitiful stats like 52k defense(poor) /95k attack (good) is a totally different story. If you have stats lke this, you BETTER have dimensions stacked and resistance or you aren't winning many fights... ever
                Archer hoarder

Comment

not even a LITTLE bit... the stats you said (double the opponents attack) at level 80 are not "GOOD" they are GODLY. double my attack is 190k defense. If ANYONE has stats like that, they can afk the world. POOR, horrible, pitiful stats like 52k defense(poor) /95k attack (good) is a totally different story. If you have stats lke this, you BETTER have dimensions stacked and resistance or you aren't winning many fights... ever
                  and youre agreeing with me again about people should NOT have neglected either def or res.

Comment

Originally posted by TotEu View Post
                    Let me give you a better example of what i meant. These are how my stats looks like:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128340[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]128341[/ATTACH]

These are my 2 main sylphs so far:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]128342[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]128343[/ATTACH]

And my main problem is that i loose to players with 50 k Br less then me, 20 - 30 k less defense stats, same class sylph (usually lower quality)
                    50k br difference at 500kbr over is not that much really br astrols or % astrols for example.
                    586 electro res is low at your br ranking
                    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 03-03-2015, 12:57 AM.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

and youre agreeing with me again about people should NOT have neglected either def or res.
                      I have said the same EXACT thing for 10 pages now. You know I am right but just like to see yourself talk. Where we disagree is you thing 52k Def when you have 95k attack is nice... I think that's "neglecting defense" as you put it way back 4 pages ago. Since the player I fought had SUCH horrid defense and still won easy, the ONLY chance he had was having many HIGH level dimensions open at once + resistance crystals high.

Same EXACT thing I posted on page 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,etc
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

I say everyone should change all numbers to 'x' in the examples, and base your arguments off of that. This way, none of you can argue about actual numbers, even though you've all been saying almost the same exact thing for pages and pages now, but with different numbers. Maybe using 'x' for all real numbers will help you all out.

You've scared off the OP. I do hope he was able to get some sort of actual help for his question in all of this.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have said the same EXACT thing for 10 pages now. You know I am right but just like to see yourself talk. Where we disagree is you thing 52k Def when you have 95k attack is nice... I think that's "neglecting defense" as you put it way back 4 pages ago. Since the player I fought had SUCH horrid defense and still won easy, the ONLY chance he had was having many HIGH level dimensions open at once + resistance crystals high.

Same EXACT thing I posted on page 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,etc
                          no. you said defense is useless, resistance is the only thing matters.
                          and to make it worse, you used example where the defense value are decent. (50k is not "horrid" low). if you want to prove defense is really useless, use an example where someone has 20 k defense or less.
                          i already asked you to try to strip and removed anything that adds defense. but you cannot do that. and yet you still running around with both decent defense and res, hence proving im right.

Comment

no. you said defense is useless, resistance is the only thing matters.
                            and to make it worse, you used example where the defense value are decent. (50k is not "horrid" low). if you want to prove defense is really useless, use an example where someone has 20 k defense or less.
                            i already asked you to try to strip and removed anything that adds defense. but you cannot do that. and yet you still running around with both decent defense and res, hence proving im right.

Its IMPOSSIBLE to get 20k defense with 95k attack!!!! I already told you I tested today. I took out every gem I had except 1 and still had 52k defense. That is totally neglecting defense on my character. 1 defense gem? Right after you asked me to remove all my gear and fight(LMAO) I told you to remove all your resistance and dimensions and fight.... Ill fight no gear, you fight no resistance or dimensions.... Lol you are a joke. I really want to find that bridge...

if I were to use YOUR example again.... find an opponent with 20k defense or less.... hmmmm found one on my server the player is a L52... 20k pdef. yea im sure ill AFK him like the other example would do if defense was double the attacker

The main issue we seem to have atm is you think 95k attack and a pitiful 52k defense is good.... if it is for you, wonderful. Keep growing and having fun

maybe for your toon it is. When I am at 95k attack im capable of MUCH more defense than that. With 1 pdef gem or 2 mdef gems I am at that number.

Either way... its been stated NUMEROUS times by NUMEROUS players here and EVERYWHER that %s are more valuable than set stats for defense... (unless like you posted the opponent has "double the defense of the attacker) which would put those other stats SOOOO astronomical that the "double defense stat player" could AFK and win no matter what dimensions or resist they had
                            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 03-03-2015, 05:07 AM. Reason: post merge
                            Archer hoarder

Comment

ok. let's get to the basic premise :
                              my argument :
                              its better to have BOTH high defense AND resistance than having high resistance ONLY.

now prove my statement is wrong or right.

Comment

ok. let's get to the basic premise :
                                my argument :
                                its better to have BOTH high defense AND resistance than having high resistance ONLY.

now prove my statement is wrong or right.

I never came here to prove or disprove you. I came here to help the OP. He has solid defense(WAY more than 52k) and a nasty herc... HE NEEDS DIMENSIONS AND/OR HIGH RESIST CRYSTALS.... just like I said.

If we are building perfect, undefeatable toon.... I want all level 8 (bc that high as you can get with spender) resist crystals of 3 different elements, an Orange Gaia with all orange gear, 900k pdef/mdef, crit and attack, and 2M HP.

I posted here first on how to HELP THE OP..... you came out from your bridge to argue for days and 6 different posters came here to prove that %s (resistance) are of MORE VALUE than set stats (defense) which is exactly what I originally posted
                                Archer hoarder

Comment

Working...
                                X