Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

report hacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• report hacker

How do I report hacker that they will serious look into it?

Thanks

File a ticket to support and include a screen shot and as much detail as you can and they will investigate.

Comment

Originally posted by spincycle View Post
      File a ticket to support and include a screen shot and as much detail as you can and they will investigate.
      Send a screen shot yes... but make a video, upload it to youtube or another similar provider, provide a link to said video in the ticket and pray to whatever diety you claim that something gets done. Then wait for a few days and respond to the ticket asking about the outcome. The first and probably 2nd responses you get will most likely be automated responses

Good luck getting them banned though. There has been rock solid proof of cheating that has went around in circles with no punishment given.
      Archer hoarder

Comment

I doubt they do much about it. Reported someone having Snow Yak after 3 weeks of GB battles (an having 2 losses under their belt, putting them far off from the 5k needed) but got nothing special other than a "we'll look into it"

Comment

report players for hacking don't work other then a week or 2 of pending then they will close it as i done it before with pic and video proof .. if they cashers nothing will be done
          Cyanide
          Server: R2Games S230 Cross Chasm (Oceanic)
          Guild: Sicario

Comment

Yeap, I reported a player a while ago who had a mount that wasn't available yet, it was showing as coming soon or something like that in our stables and the event for the mount wasn't started and the guy was riding it, when people called him on it in bg, he switched to another mount, I suspect he made a mistake by showing it and didn't notice...but I reported with a screen shot and nothing got done...this player still plays today...and never got banned.....

R2 works like this: Heavy casher = special rules

Comment

Originally posted by Asgaard View Post
              Yeap, I reported a player a while ago who had a mount that wasn't available yet, it was showing as coming soon or something like that in our stables and the event for the mount wasn't started and the guy was riding it, when people called him on it in bg, he switched to another mount, I suspect he made a mistake by showing it and didn't notice...but I reported with a screen shot and nothing got done...this player still plays today...and never got banned.....

R2 works like this: Heavy casher = special rules
              Why would a hacker need cash, lol.

Comment

true, lol. if someone can "hack" the game, why would he pay for it?
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                  true, lol. if someone can "hack" the game, why would he pay for it?
                  Who knows, maybe devs can't tell the difference between cash balens and fairy dust balens so they put em on a high pedestal lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                    Who knows, maybe devs can't tell the difference between cash balens and fairy dust balens so they put em on a high pedestal lol
                    its not the "fairy dust balens" that counts, but the money traffic is. they should(<= keyword) notice if someone consuming a lot of balens but there no flow of money from him.
                    if someone caught using "fairy dust balens" then he is stealing from R2. so R2 will be very happy to kick him on sight.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                      Why would a hacker need cash, lol.
                      idk but it happens. Players on our server who have spent multiple thousands of $$$ on wartune use sylph bots and auto clickers. They were recorded, screen shotted, dueled off atoll in video, followed for weeks, etc. Ticket elves said clearly they were using sylph bot but they did not have power to ban. It was sent to higher authorities but nothing done.
                      Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                        idk but it happens. Players on our server who have spent multiple thousands of $$$ on wartune use sylph bots and auto clickers. They were recorded, screen shotted, dueled off atoll in video, followed for weeks, etc. Ticket elves said clearly they were using sylph bot but they did not have power to ban. It was sent to higher authorities but nothing done.
                        How to report they hacks balens and golds, with proof screenshot?? only proof is in the system that they investigates

Comment

Originally posted by HumbleSlayer View Post
                          How do you record someone using a sylph bot without looking at their computer?

Comment

Originally posted by Chris419 View Post
                            How do you record someone using a sylph bot without looking at their computer?
                            Very easy to tell if someone botting for sylphs. Just watch there movements. It's totally different movement than if they active. They have a special pattern when using auto clickers and what not.

Comment

It's not conclusive proof. Only conclusive proof would be by looking at their screen, or if the bot they're using somehow performs actions incapable of a human user (which basically refers to third party software interacting with the game in general--against ToS).

Have seen mods comment before that 3rd party stuff that does not provide a measurable advantage will likely be ignored. I know that's not an official R2/7Road response, but you're unlikely to get one of those. Do slyph farming bots fall into that category? I'd say "not anymore". Sep is very plentiful for free. Before when you were earning 5/day from arena, an extra 11/day was massive boost. Now that you get 50+ (and 50 is firmly in the low end) from dimensions/day...not so beneficial.

Comment

Working...
                              X