Class Wars is rigged

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class Wars is rigged

It is **** that its based off br rather than points a player that won 90% of their fights with a lower br will not make it into cw if there are higher br's that participated in class wars. This needs to be changed fair to everyone not just the Cash Whales or the toons that are years old . The developers Need to fix this by next Class wars/ To all you trolls that will say spend more money fine give me your money otherwise click the back button

Originally posted by DevilGrave View Post
    It is **** that its based off br rather than points a player that won 90% of their fights with a lower br will not make it into cw if there are higher br's that participated in class wars. This needs to be changed fair to everyone not just the Cash Whales or the toons that are years old . The developers Need to fix this by next Class wars/ To all you trolls that will say spend more money fine give me your money otherwise click the back button
    Every event in the game is BR based almost. If two players are tied with points in GD, cw, BR ratings for prizes, honor rankings (before they raised cap it was more clear to see), etc. then the higher BR player gets the advantage. Being an almost non donator, I can understand why the game is fixed like this. Why not reward the people who are paying your salary with the tiebreaker?

This is just life unfortunately. There is no way around it in wartune. It might not be fair to you or I but if the system was switched, it wouldn't be fair to the large contributors. With that said, who would a company rather lose IF it had to lose players; players who spent very little or on new servers? or players who have been dedicated with time and $?
    Archer hoarder

Comment

It shouldnt matter I managed finals last time an because they added new mounts to the shop the whales came back an now i dont get finals because of it 336k br for a server that isnt a year old yet An buffed i was at 400k an won 90% of the fights an still didnt make it so No its not fair just because the whales are whales doesnt give them the right to get into class wars an other not they need to make it based off points not just br. Since its clear points dont mean squat an they need too

Comment

If you won 90% of fights, that would mean 13 or 14. If you win 12 fights (or more), you are in finals, no matter your BR.

If you win 11 fights (~73%), you go into the tiebreak section, which is, like everything else in the game, where ties are decided by BR.

So...quit lying/exaggerating. Also, 400k is pretty low (except maybe on Oceanic?), so not too surprising you didn't make it. Moreover, tiebreakers include all three slyphs, not just the one you have equipped.

Comment

Not sure what you think they should change. The Class Wars system actually mostly works, and is even sort of fair. With luck & skill, you might be able to get an extra win, and then there's no tiebreaker needed. As far as I can tell, in the US East time zone, 11-4 is a guarantee of the finals, I don't know of anyone who hasn't made it with that many wins. It can vary with the total number of participants, though.

Comment

GunBam didnt participate in CW and he was in hall of honor with 0 wins ....

so yeah... BR is only thing that counts...

i got 12 wins and didnt get top 100.
            Alchemist

S-287
            1M+BR Mage

Comment

Originally posted by MrFancyPants View Post
              Not sure what you think they should change. The Class Wars system actually mostly works, and is even sort of fair. With luck & skill, you might be able to get an extra win, and then there's no tiebreaker needed. As far as I can tell, in the US East time zone, 11-4 is a guarantee of the finals, I don't know of anyone who hasn't made it with that many wins. It can vary with the total number of participants, though.
              My problem with cw is that i can kill half of those in top 16 yet i always end up on being in 17-100 giving me way less than i should get (and by rank i'm always in top 16 after prel so yeah, they should kinda rethink this).

Comment

Originally posted by girgle180 View Post
                GunBam didnt participate in CW and he was in hall of honor with 0 wins ....

so yeah... BR is only thing that counts...

i got 12 wins and didnt get top 100.
                that was number of wins in finals....

Comment

I guess I should clarify, you have to be there for all 15, too. A missed fight counts as 2 losses. So I guess I should say if you lose 3 fights or less, including missed fights, then you're in.

I have yet to run into a reliable source that reports otherwise for any class or timezone.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                    My problem with cw is that i can kill half of those in top 16 yet i always end up on being in 17-100 giving me way less than i should get (and by rank i'm always in top 16 after prel so yeah, they should kinda rethink this).
                    I didn't know that the top 16 was selected by br, so that certainly should change. I've never been close to top 16, so I only thought it was a curiosity it gave prelim ranking and br ranking when you make it in.

Comment

Working...
                    X