Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Wartune give me level 10 gem scroll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune give me level 10 gem scroll

i see that all requests for level 10 gem scrolls have been ignored... why??? i want it

I understand your upset, buth ere are countless threads on this topic. At the moment the only places those are falling is on the golden road and in the necropolis.. please in future try to stick to one of the countless existing threads please? Thanks!
    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

I been blitzing necro daily for half a year+ but didn't get it that is why i am here. And for the golden road i heard it is removed from there!!

Comment

its got the lv11 transposers but no lv10 hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by x.rose.x View Post
          I been blitzing necro daily for half a year+ but didn't get it that is why i am here. And for the golden road i heard it is removed from there!!
          You increase the odds the higher level you can get to. If you can complete lvl 30 you can have more attempts to get them. Each 5 after the base amount gives you one more shot at it. Im going for the trifecta now. 10/11/12 hp. just need the 12

Comment

Originally posted by x.rose.x View Post
            i see that all requests for level 10 gem scrolls have been ignored... why??? i want it
            then ask them to give free mount each month to all player lol....

it just about luck....
            in fact there's already a lot of ppl get it....
            just try to keep patience, and pass higher necro or finish till 30 and try to blitz everyday or ask some ppl if they have a trick...
            maybe its work
            Server - 389

Class - Knight

Lv - 80

BR 2,59Mil - (Include Kids and 2 Slyphs)

Comment

Each time you blitz it cost 3 crypt keys, or no? If so, who has that many crypt keys to blitz it every single day?

Comment

non-recharger, did it everyday since dimensions came out, change to doing purgatory now, cheaper, and to my understanding same chance to drop trans.

What made me somewhat annoyed, why reward lv11 trans for lv11 gems? would have made sense if that gave lv12(tho doesn't matter to me cause I have 90% of lv11 and 12 trans. Seeing how many of us have complained about just getting lv 11 and 12 trans, would have been nice to given us lv10 trans for it

Comment

i blitz necro every day 3 crypt keys for 4 mnths solid and so far a lv10 and lv12 transporter today by pure chance a lv11 dropped im so happy now

Comment

Originally posted by cyc2u View Post
                    Each time you blitz it cost 3 crypt keys, or no? If so, who has that many crypt keys to blitz it every single day?
                    the same ones that buy every horse and outfit

Comment

I got 1 lvl 10 transposer and 2 level 11 transposers for 500balens on Golden Road last night )

Comment

Look, if before with 3 keys was very hard to get the scrolls, now that it is free, and knowing the hunger for money that have R2, the percent of success will be around 0.X%, so, be happy with your level 9 scroll, there is no more!

Comment

Working...
                        X