Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server Guild battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server Guild battles

i need to put this out there for everyone on what i think about camping at the respawn area I personally think it should not be allowed if you cant fight a guild on the battle field then you shouldnt be allowed to kill them while there in respawn area either. this has happened to my guild the last 2 csgb's and personally i think it's cheating. Fight the right way on the battle field unless your cowards

Originally posted by rabbiddog View Post
    i need to put this out there for everyone on what i think about camping at the respawn area I personally think it should not be allowed if you cant fight a guild on the battle field then you shouldnt be allowed to kill them while there in respawn area either. this has happened to my guild the last 2 csgb's and personally i think it's cheating. Fight the right way on the battle field unless your cowards
    its a part of game when you become strong you will do the same thing.......
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions"
    Name: Sorcerer
    guild :ARROGANCE
    Hometown: Pakistan
    normal people scare me

Comment

Originally posted by khanzuhaib View Post
      its a part of game when you become strong you will do the same thing.......
      Nah I think that's just the coward's way of saying "this is the only way we can win." Not allowing someone come out of base is just stupid.

Comment

guess you dont know what tanks are for then lol.

use em while still in ur spawn safe zone u cant be attacked but u can att ppl outside.
        BuzzKill
        Shadow Vale

Comment

What is the difference between killing someone just outside of spawn to killing someone elsewhere on BG?

Comment

exactly omniscent im its hard to do anything even at 300k br when you got 4 tanks sitting at your respawn area

Comment

umm Mudokon you can die while in the respawn area thats my point we couldnt get out of it they can kill you in the respawn

Comment

I know it is incredibly annoying, but right now there is no rules against it. All I can suggest is working together to get past it and good luck in the future fights.
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Well my guild primarily focuses on dominating towers an flags, but I can't say I don't understand guilds that spawn weaker ones. If you want change then complain to game so they don't reward people for finishing it fast, hate the game not the player.

Comment

Nemesis not talking about bg's we are talking about cross server guild battles

Comment

there needs to be a rule against it otherwise it will get out of control rewarding people that cheat to win is not right sorry mentor but its not

Comment

Originally posted by AvalonRetievers View Post
                        Nemesis not talking about bg's we are talking about cross server guild battles
                        So was I. If you get killed attacking totem or guardian tower,carting or even just standing in middle, what is difference to getting killed in spawn??

Comment

the difference is you didnt get killed while you respawn

Comment

There is a timed protection buff in CSGB, after you've been killed. If you don't picknick at spawn, you even reach north and south towers without being hit.
                            A very annoying Buff for Tank drivers :P But has it's rightfulness ...

Comment

It's the same thing dude, if u manage to get spawncamped there's no way u're gonna win and spawncamp is the easier way to win under 20 min.

Comment

Working...
                              X