X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choppa mount

To all people pay $1000 to get the Choppa mount,

No rage, we get it for free !

Everything in this game is available for everyone sooner or later, those who choose to pay for something just buy some time advantage, nothing more.
    THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post

I doubt you will get it for free, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
        I doubt you will get it for free, anyway.
        3 people did on my server after class wars 3 winning bets on archers 3 people with choppers 2 of which refuse to even buy vip

Comment

Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
          3 people did on my server after class wars 3 winning bets on archers 3 people with choppers 2 of which refuse to even buy vip
          uh, to get choppa you need 5000 glory crystal. and you cant get that much without spending unbound balens in wager.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
            uh, to get choppa you need 5000 glory crystal. and you cant get that much without spending unbound balens in wager.
            if i had won my bet it was going to pay out 7.8k ( using the 600 from prelims ) ive won my bet before and walked away with 12k glory crystals without spending Click image for larger version

Name:	finaly.png
Views:	2
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	1709136

Comment

if i had won my bet it was going to pay out 7.8k ( using the 600 from prelims ) ive won my bet before and walked away with 12k glory crystals without spending [ATTACH=CONFIG]128691[/ATTACH]
              that's interesting. it could happen but it means 90% of the people(archer) who put the wager in the last cw are taking the wrong pick.
              which is funny because the winners are the one who picked when you choose to 1-click pick. remember occam's razor principle lol.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Short of coming in the top 3 from the warlord's hall, theres a chance you likely needed to make a wager to get that mount. Regardless it is a lot cheaper that way then it was when it was on big spender so congratulations to any and all who got the mount
                Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

Originally posted by benoooo View Post

What I find really strange are some of the players that kept the Persian cat mounts that are still running around with lvl 20-30 Soul Engraving. I think a lot of them passed up a good opportunity to increase their Soul Engraving by 40+ levels back when they had that event that you could trade it in for 100+ Glass Slippers(if I remember the item correctly), and then in turn trade in all the Coin of Ancients you get for 8000 Soul Crystals each. I ended up trading in 14 altogether, and when I did the engraving during an event, that yielded an additional 35,000+ soul crystals.

Don't get me wrong, you should try to get as many mounts as possible when you have the opportunity to get them, but when you have the opportunity to increase something else that is going to improve your BR by 5k-10k compared to a mount that has +40 or +50 stats, I'm giving up the mount for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

What I find really strange are some of the players that kept the Persian cat mounts that are still running around with lvl 20-30 Soul Engraving. I think a lot of them passed up a good opportunity to increase their Soul Engraving by 40+ levels back when they had that event that you could trade it in for 100+ Glass Slippers(if I remember the item correctly), and then in turn trade in all the Coin of Ancients you get for 8000 Soul Crystals each. I ended up trading in 14 altogether, and when I did the engraving during an event, that yielded an additional 35,000+ soul crystals.

Don't get me wrong, you should try to get as many mounts as possible when you have the opportunity to get them, but when you have the opportunity to increase something else that is going to improve your BR by 5k-10k compared to a mount that has +40 or +50 stats, I'm giving up the mount for sure.
                    Soul crystals u get get on a daily basis but this persian cat mount who knows, maybe never?

Comment

Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

Wrong way to see it, soul has a cap (fairly easy to reach too), mount more or less nop so always go for mount.

Comment

With aĺl the free sc I got from events I could have maxed it 5 times, so no never use coins or an opportunity for a mount for sc.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                          Wrong way to see it, soul has a cap (fairly easy to reach too), mount more or less nop so always go for mount.
                          I can see that poster's logic, but I agree with the two above me. Mounts are one of highest priorities in the game. You will get tons of SC soon enough. They add up quickly, especially when you don't need them anymore. Then seems you get so much there is no space to keep them
                          Archer hoarder

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
                            mounts also have a kinda cap max lvl u can use mount whips on is 600 same as the chinease cap but now they have advanced whips so its all good

Comment

mounts also have a kinda cap max lvl u can use mount whips on is 600 same as the chinease cap but now they have advanced whips so its all good
                              That is the whip cap, the normal stack able stats for mounts will still count after lvl 600.

Comment

Working...
                              X