Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Choppa mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with TolapPumj if this was a new game or on a new server competing.SC would give a great boost more then the other players getting the mount so overall would give u the boost ahead of the game but on the other hand the mount will not come again for a very long time but when come around again u not 100% chance of getting the mount unless u cash.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

with all these ancient coins event, there might be a chance that the persian cat mount will show up as a trade in 6-8 more months.
      i hope they wont change/ nerf/ remove the event, this event is very good even tho they lowered the coin's drop rate.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

i got my choppa choppa mount for ree from cw making it to finals and won the wagers so it is possible to get for free
        sirenia 32 server 91 knight 430 k br

Comment

Originally posted by sirenia34 View Post
          i got my choppa choppa mount for ree from cw making it to finals and won the wagers so it is possible to get for free
          .01% of the player base got it for free. Nothing to make a thread about.

Comment

Working...
          X