Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Choppa mount

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • benoooo
    started a topic Choppa mount

    Choppa mount

    To all people pay $1000 to get the Choppa mount,

    No rage, we get it for free !


  • R2sucksbad
    replied
    Originally posted by sirenia34 View Post
    i got my choppa choppa mount for ree from cw making it to finals and won the wagers so it is possible to get for free
    .01% of the player base got it for free. Nothing to make a thread about.

    Leave a comment:


  • sirenia34
    replied
    i got my choppa choppa mount for ree from cw making it to finals and won the wagers so it is possible to get for free

    Leave a comment:


  • Arlad
    replied
    with all these ancient coins event, there might be a chance that the persian cat mount will show up as a trade in 6-8 more months.
    i hope they wont change/ nerf/ remove the event, this event is very good even tho they lowered the coin's drop rate.

    Leave a comment:


  • DreamFrenzy
    replied
    I agree with TolapPumj if this was a new game or on a new server competing.SC would give a great boost more then the other players getting the mount so overall would give u the boost ahead of the game but on the other hand the mount will not come again for a very long time but when come around again u not 100% chance of getting the mount unless u cash.

    Leave a comment:


  • pietjeprecies
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    mounts also have a kinda cap max lvl u can use mount whips on is 600 same as the chinease cap but now they have advanced whips so its all good
    That is the whip cap, the normal stack able stats for mounts will still count after lvl 600.

    Leave a comment:


  • bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Wrong way to see it, soul has a cap (fairly easy to reach too), mount more or less nop so always go for mount.
    mounts also have a kinda cap max lvl u can use mount whips on is 600 same as the chinease cap but now they have advanced whips so its all good

    Leave a comment:


  • HumbleSlayer
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
    Wrong way to see it, soul has a cap (fairly easy to reach too), mount more or less nop so always go for mount.
    I can see that poster's logic, but I agree with the two above me. Mounts are one of highest priorities in the game. You will get tons of SC soon enough. They add up quickly, especially when you don't need them anymore. Then seems you get so much there is no space to keep them

    Leave a comment:


  • pietjeprecies
    replied
    With aĺl the free sc I got from events I could have maxed it 5 times, so no never use coins or an opportunity for a mount for sc.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowPlay
    replied
    Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

    What I find really strange are some of the players that kept the Persian cat mounts that are still running around with lvl 20-30 Soul Engraving. I think a lot of them passed up a good opportunity to increase their Soul Engraving by 40+ levels back when they had that event that you could trade it in for 100+ Glass Slippers(if I remember the item correctly), and then in turn trade in all the Coin of Ancients you get for 8000 Soul Crystals each. I ended up trading in 14 altogether, and when I did the engraving during an event, that yielded an additional 35,000+ soul crystals.

    Don't get me wrong, you should try to get as many mounts as possible when you have the opportunity to get them, but when you have the opportunity to increase something else that is going to improve your BR by 5k-10k compared to a mount that has +40 or +50 stats, I'm giving up the mount for sure.
    Wrong way to see it, soul has a cap (fairly easy to reach too), mount more or less nop so always go for mount.

    Leave a comment:


  • Littlelyseria
    replied
    Originally posted by TolapPumj View Post

    What I find really strange are some of the players that kept the Persian cat mounts that are still running around with lvl 20-30 Soul Engraving. I think a lot of them passed up a good opportunity to increase their Soul Engraving by 40+ levels back when they had that event that you could trade it in for 100+ Glass Slippers(if I remember the item correctly), and then in turn trade in all the Coin of Ancients you get for 8000 Soul Crystals each. I ended up trading in 14 altogether, and when I did the engraving during an event, that yielded an additional 35,000+ soul crystals.

    Don't get me wrong, you should try to get as many mounts as possible when you have the opportunity to get them, but when you have the opportunity to increase something else that is going to improve your BR by 5k-10k compared to a mount that has +40 or +50 stats, I'm giving up the mount for sure.
    Soul crystals u get get on a daily basis but this persian cat mount who knows, maybe never?

    Leave a comment:


  • TolapPumj
    replied
    Originally posted by benoooo View Post
    To all people pay $1000 to get the Choppa mount,

    No rage, we get it for free !


    What I find really strange are some of the players that kept the Persian cat mounts that are still running around with lvl 20-30 Soul Engraving. I think a lot of them passed up a good opportunity to increase their Soul Engraving by 40+ levels back when they had that event that you could trade it in for 100+ Glass Slippers(if I remember the item correctly), and then in turn trade in all the Coin of Ancients you get for 8000 Soul Crystals each. I ended up trading in 14 altogether, and when I did the engraving during an event, that yielded an additional 35,000+ soul crystals.

    Don't get me wrong, you should try to get as many mounts as possible when you have the opportunity to get them, but when you have the opportunity to increase something else that is going to improve your BR by 5k-10k compared to a mount that has +40 or +50 stats, I'm giving up the mount for sure.

    Leave a comment:


  • GM_Magik
    replied
    Short of coming in the top 3 from the warlord's hall, theres a chance you likely needed to make a wager to get that mount. Regardless it is a lot cheaper that way then it was when it was on big spender so congratulations to any and all who got the mount

    Leave a comment:


  • Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by bcdaedalus View Post
    if i had won my bet it was going to pay out 7.8k ( using the 600 from prelims ) ive won my bet before and walked away with 12k glory crystals without spending [ATTACH=CONFIG]128691[/ATTACH]
    that's interesting. it could happen but it means 90% of the people(archer) who put the wager in the last cw are taking the wrong pick.
    which is funny because the winners are the one who picked when you choose to 1-click pick. remember occam's razor principle lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • bcdaedalus
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    uh, to get choppa you need 5000 glory crystal. and you cant get that much without spending unbound balens in wager.
    if i had won my bet it was going to pay out 7.8k ( using the 600 from prelims ) ive won my bet before and walked away with 12k glory crystals without spending Click image for larger version

Name:	finaly.png
Views:	2
Size:	182.2 KB
ID:	1709136

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X