Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Wartune doesnt fit monitors with resolution 1920x1080

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wartune doesnt fit monitors with resolution 1920x1080

    As the title says the game just does not fit this resolution is there anyway to fix it? The game is playable yes but I can not use full screen or everything just looks weird. If I don't go in full screen then I get two big black bars on the sides. Sure I can change my desktop resolution to fix to the game screen but then it loses quality. Not to mention if I am not playing the game I have to revert it back just so it does not mess up everything else i use the internet for. Is there anyway this game can fit on this type of monitor? If not that's fine but really annoying to deal with.

  • #2
    Really no answer to this thread? No one seems to have a fix to this problem?

    Comment


    • #3
      change your font size in browser and or on your pc. you can also alter the size of text aswell.
      i play on 51 inch tv with that ratio and is fine.
      BuzzKill
      Shadow Vale

      Comment


      • #4
        Are you using the mini client or a browser? I use 1920x1080 and if I use a browser, it fits fine. But the mini client does not support full screen for what ever reason.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Mudokon View Post
          change your font size in browser and or on your pc. you can also alter the size of text aswell.
          i play on 51 inch tv with that ratio and is fine.
          what font size are you using? I use chrome browser also i can't seem to get it to fit right. Can you show me a screen shot of what you done with your pc so that it can fit your screen right?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
            Are you using the mini client or a browser? I use 1920x1080 and if I use a browser, it fits fine. But the mini client does not support full screen for what ever reason.
            Neither of these do. The browser fits the game but i can't full screen it or it messes up. If i don't full screen i get two black bars on the sides of the screen. It's annoying.

            Comment


            • #7
              are you using an ATI card?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                are you using an ATI card?
                No, for my graphics card is Nvidia Gforce GTX 760.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Omniscient2 View Post
                  No, for my graphics card is Nvidia Gforce GTX 760.
                  You might try selecting "no scaling" in Nvid contrl panel. Dunno if you've tried "maintain aspect ratio", then play with your monitor aspect ratios.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by R2sucksbad View Post
                    You might try selecting "no scaling" in Nvid contrl panel. Dunno if you've tried "maintain aspect ratio", then play with your monitor aspect ratios.
                    Im pretty much a noob when it comes this kind of stuff. I found the no scaling option though in the control panal and that did nothing. I don't know what you mean about the aspect ratio and playing with the monitor.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X