This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is hack like this exist?

Hello all ,i just want to ask is there a hack that allow you to get better astrals,becose there is guy on my server ,who get 10-12 oranges in row,i spot him couple of times.He claim he not cash,and didnt have VIP,so no 1 click capture.Still,i repeat,its not single time he get lots of orange astrals,and i newer heard of that much luck

Is it possible to cheat? I'm sure it is. People break into NSA and CIA networks all the time, so it would be ignorant to believe that some players don't break in to the game servers by proxy and manipulate them. The way I see it, no system connected to the internet is 100% secure and always has the possibility of being breached.

Anyway, I highly doubt the individual is cheating given the amount of trouble one would have to go through to do that, not to mention the high risk of getting caught. Also, you have to ask the question, what would be the benefit of doing that? I would expect them to make red astrals and not orange. You can only use 1 of each astral type and its not like each one gives you a lot of experience or gold. You say he's getting them one right after the other, but that is hardly the case because system messages do not display to the rest of the server every single time a player captures an astral. There could have been 20 or more astrals captured in between that won't be displayed to you.
    There's also the possibility of latency/lag. If your connection sucks to the game server, you might end up receiving chat box text in bursts, which can give the appearance that little time has gone by between the events.

Comment

As far as I know, there are no hacks for astraling. Everyone has a method to their astral madness. As said by the poster above, theres always a chance to be caught.. and is it worth it really, for an astral? Never cheat, hack, look for short cuts around the hard work.. it simply isn't worth the risk for the tiny momentary reward.
      Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

probably just auto clicking real fast. but its still against ToU, tho.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          probably just auto clicking real fast. but its still against ToU, tho.
          Can't be done, server kick u out (u can manage to get kicked even doing astral by hand and clicking pretty fast on 1st one).

Comment

Originally posted by SlowPlay View Post
            Can't be done, server kick u out (u can manage to get kicked even doing astral by hand and clicking pretty fast on 1st one).
            hmm, so that auto clicker thing isnt really that good. was planning to use it but still cautious because mods said its against ToU.
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

.........deleted.......
              Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 03-03-2015, 01:21 AM.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

hmm, so that auto clicker thing isnt really that good. was planning to use it but still cautious because mods said its against ToU.
                I'm talkin about "really fast", a normal speed won't get u kicked.

Comment

uh guys, i suggest we change the topic or continue this in PM. mods wont be happy with talks about tools for wartune.

Comment

uh guys, i suggest we change the topic or continue this in PM. mods wont be happy with talks about tools for wartune.
                    No tool, just properly workin 1 click capture.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                      .........deleted.......
                      FYI, mods can read what's changed in an edit... So I'll be reporting that. Much appreciated

And since hacks, cheats, third party programs and other illegal things are not allowed (the 'illegal' bit should give that away), this thread is now closed. OP can file a ticket if they think someone is cheating.
                      "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                      and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Working...
                      X